Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 5)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
@Gunia,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetie pie, this sig is as SHWEEEEET as you!Day Dreaming

OMG, can't take my eyes off of it, perfect choice of pics and text, aMAZing job! Def adding into my slideshow!ClapClap Wish I could use it separately too, but I have reqs I have to use now, sowwie.Embarrassed

And thanks soooooooooooooooo much for liking the Ramji sig, that scene is really sooo emotional. Whenever I see that scene in any Ramayan movie or show, I always feel like stopping Ramji and saying, "Don't go! It's trick by Dusht Ravan, don't fall for it, Ramjiii!"CryCry But that's foolish, I know, because the Lord knew it was Ravan and had to pretend like he was falling for the illusion so that Ravan could get killed later on.Embarrassed But still it's a very painful scene to watch, and Arun's expressions were just spot on.ClapClap 

Hey, could you please do me a favor, hun? Whenever I make Arun Govil sigs, could you post them in his fb account on behalf of me? I don't log onto fb often, or else I'd have done it myself...hope you don't mind me asking you.Embarrassed 

And the same problem with the PC happened to me too some time back, it was sooo annoying.Angry Best thing to do is to re-download you entrie PC...hope it gets fixed soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaarun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@Vedo,

WOW, the ONS sig is soooooooooooooooooooo magical and divine!Day Dreaming Really amazing job! I've never seen that serial, but after seeing the creations people make from it, I want to see it so bad!Tongue Will def make one myself. And thanks sooo much for liking my sigs.Hug

@Aishu,

Swapnil was Kush in Ramayan, hun, not Luv.Embarrassed And he was slightly younger than Meghan when he began SK, because he was 16-17 when his phase ended...when it began, he was around 13 or 14 I think...ask Lola, she should would know.LOL

And thanks for liking the req, it really was a coincidence wasn't it?LOL And your JSK avi is SUPERB! Amazing frame and scene.Day Dreaming

@Aish,

Thanks hun! Make more mytho sigs....now!Tongue

@Parina,

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much, so sweet of you!Hug Btw, I will post the Sudama pics soon, keep forgetting.Embarrassed And could you please post some JSK pics in the gallery whenever you find the time? I want to make more sigs from it, but there are only the usual HQ pics which I got bored of.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, thank you soooo much! Oh really, he was 12-13, well then he looks very matured for his age and captured the expressions very well, na!

@Vedo, you're welcome! And yeah, I'm really liking it! The actors are well chosen!

Hey guys, here's a JSK sigg.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome JSK siggy Aishu! Day Dreaming Beautifully blended! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vedo!! So glad you liked!Hug
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, thank you soooo much! Oh really, he was 12-13, well then he looks very matured for his age and captured the expressions very well, na!

Hey guys, here's a JSK sigg.

You know, I don't think he was exactly 13 when SK started, because he looked older than that, didn't he?Confused His phase also did not last the entire duration of SK's first run (Ashok, the Makhan Chori Krishna, and Bal Krishna all lasted quite awhile, and Pre-Janmashtami sequence itself did as well), so I'm thinking he was maybe 15 or something when he started, and 16-17 when he ended...whatever, guess we'll never know his correct age, every website has it different.LOL

Btw, beautiful RadheKrishna sig!Clap Great blending and pic selection, and the quote is cute too!

pakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetie pie, this sig is as SHWEEEEET as you!Day Dreaming

OMG, can't take my eyes off of it, perfect choice of pics and text, aMAZing job! Def adding into my slideshow!ClapClap Wish I could use it separately too, but I have reqs I have to use now, sowwie.Embarrassed

And thanks soooooooooooooooo much for liking the Ramji sig, that scene is really sooo emotional. Whenever I see that scene in any Ramayan movie or show, I always feel like stopping Ramji and saying, "Don't go! It's trick by Dusht Ravan, don't fall for it, Ramjiii!"CryCry But that's foolish, I know, because the Lord knew it was Ravan and had to pretend like he was falling for the illusion so that Ravan could get killed later on.Embarrassed But still it's a very painful scene to watch, and Arun's expressions were just spot on.ClapClap 

Hey, could you please do me a favor, hun? Whenever I make Arun Govil sigs, could you post them in his fb account on behalf of me? I don't log onto fb often, or else I'd have done it myself...hope you don't mind me asking you.Embarrassed 

And the same problem with the PC happened to me too some time back, it was sooo annoying.Angry Best thing to do is to re-download you entrie PC...hope it gets fixed soon.

Awwwww....thanx a bazzlillion!!!Embarrassed Off course I wont mind if U dont use it separetely...can I ever mind on such petty thingsConfusedLOL 
Yupppp very rightly said!!Embarrassed Ramji knew all abt dat...Smile Pretending to be trapped in Ravan's trap...was just another leela of Ramji...Embarrassed Bt as U said...yupp I to feel like stopping Ramji @ dat particular moment!Cry Awwwww.....I will def post ur Arun siggie to his FB a/c..btw he's also like U..LOL he's very new to FB so he does not know much abt FBs n allLOL her daughter told dat he does not come much online coz of dis reason onlyConfused Btw he's also busy in making another serial ...a comedy serial W*H Sunil lehri..LOL Smile m happieeee abt datBig smile n he's also busy W*H Prabhu Kripa samagams...now he'll be more busy coz of Golden temple of Radhe-Shyam i.e to be made in Vrindavan...buddy he's the president of Laxmi Narayan Dham now...LOL so he does not see d updts of FBOuch..1 more options is there...we can also send d siggies to his daugahter's a/c she'll show him later on...oday only I logged onto FB....coz today is Arunji's marriage anniversary...if U want U can wish him too!!
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@Ashu-
Thanx for liking my sigs...m glad U luvd itBig smile..btw dat was Janu Di's idea to bring those scenes together!Big smile She is after all master of such thoghts!LOL Btw ur current avi is also very cuteDay Dreaming

@Aishi Di-
Awww....thanx for liking my siggie..btw m missing ur work!!Cry

@Mina-
Thank u darling for luving all d stuffs!Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index