Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 46)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Guysssss Big smile Just updated my shop, would love if you all checked it out when you get a chance: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1285382&PID=39012069&#39012069

Meanwhile here's one of the simpler siggies you won't see in that update... feel free to use and do lemme know how the style turned out please!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaarun-deepspakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

The sig Lola made me is from a veryyy old Telugu mytho movie called Mayabazaar, and it was taken in 1957 based on a folk story centering around Abhimanyu and Sesirekha (Balram's daughter) which hardly anyone has every heard of before. It was originally aired in black and white like all other movies during that time, but recently in 2010, Goldstone Technologies, headed by Jagan Mohan, re-aired that movie in color and released it in theatres on January 30, 2010. The pics I gave Lola are from the color version...I was a huuuuge fan of the original b/w version itself, that I just went balistic with joy when they used technology to color the original movie. It's soooo good, I know you'd love it.Day Dreaming

Thanks for the Arun-Bhanu song, will def try to get it done this time.LOL

And now onto your sigs!Tongue I just LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Rukmini-Sita sig you made, it's SO cute and bright and pretty, can't stop gazing at it!Day Dreaming Def adding to my slideshow! And your Ram Motherland sig is brilliant, very divine concept you used.Clap I also love the Vasanta Panhami sig, cute idea, and the sig is veryyyyy pretty and flowery!Tongue

Oh yes yes...I have heard abt  Abhimanyu Sesirekha just slipped waya frm my mind!  hmmmm thats pretty interesting!  
Aww...most welcome...yaaaaaaa I reaaly hope U do it dis time for sure  Hu hahahahahaLOLLOLLOLLOL    
n thanx a bazzilion for luving all my work!! U're a honeybunch  

Edited by arun-deeps - 08 February 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, awww, you're kind! Love all your sweet comments!

aww.....hahaha m I??ShockedLOLLOLLOL Awwwww.......u deserve all those comments dear!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Guys I wanna ask 1 question..

I'm having some snaps of Arun Govil as Lord Shiv frm movie Shiv Mahima...bt coz its a mytho movie where should I post d pics???Shocked I thought @ once to post it in mytho photo gallery......Confused bt there U guys have well managed d Toc W*H diff serial names.......so should I post it to Sitaron ki duniya??

Plzz reply m having d pic linksEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

@ Lola - prettyyyyyy RadheShyam siggy! Clap Clap Clap

@ Gunu - yes I guess 'Sitaron ki Duniya' would be the right place to post the pics! Can't wait to see 'em! Big smile

MagadhSundariarun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Guys I wanna ask 1 question..

I'm having some snaps of Arun Govil as Lord Shiv frm movie Shiv Mahima...bt coz its a mytho movie where should I post d pics???Shocked I thought @ once to post it in mytho photo gallery......Confused bt there U guys have well managed d Toc W*H diff serial names.......so should I post it to Sitaron ki duniya??

Plzz reply m having d pic linksEmbarrassed

Oh Gunia, you have misunderstood the purpose of the mytho photo gallery...even though shows are most popular in it, it is also for mytho movies, not only shows.Big smile Photos of any mytho movie or show can be posted there.

Sitaroon Ki duniya is only for offscreen pics....anything mytho related can be posted in the photo gallery, I'll arrange the ToC so that movies can be sorted too.Embarrassed

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!

Here's another Pushp Vatika siggie I made sometimes back!
FEEL FREE TO USE
n
plzzz comment!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Thanx Janu Di n Vdo di for ur help..

W*H ur help I've posted some pics frm Shiv Mahima @ mtyho photo gallery
Plzzzzzzzz check it out!Wink
n enjoy siggifying!!Thumbs Up 

Edited by arun-deeps - 09 February 2011 at 10:35am

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index