Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 44)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

@ Lola - thankk you!! Hug  I just loveee that scene you siggified! Day Dreaming Awesome work! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap My fav one is this:

@ Pari - thanks for liking my sig! Hug and lovely req siggys, esp the second one! Heart Heart

@ Gunu - thank you sweetie! Hug

@ Janu - beautiful req siggy! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Gunu, Happy Basant Panchami! Hug

Yayyyy what a treat for the festival you gave!! Embarrassed  Loveeeeee it! Awesome work!! Clap  Clap Clap Clap  Clap Make mooooore! Big smile

Yaaaa same to U! 
  for luving my work!! Ya sure have prepared some siggies frm Pushp vatika scene only  Will post dem soon hope U'll enjoy!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

-Janu
Woooooooowwww diii superb work!!!What a cute text U gave 'Gurukul fun' 

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, oohhhh shooo sweet of you! Thanks dear! And the Pusp Vatika siggy is outta dis world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the colorfulness and awesomeness of it!

Awwww.............U know what...U're a sweeeeeeeeeeetheart Thank for luving my work!!
Btw wooooooooooowziiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss dis is AMAZING!!...just luv luv luv it!!  
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Gunu - the Pushp Vatika sig is splendid sweets, loveeeeeeeeee the pics you chose with all the sakhis and the last version with that muted coloring is sooooooooo rustic looking and gorgeous Day Dreaming Def using soon!!

Awwww........thanx a bazzillion behna!   m glad U luvd it!  

OMG!!! OMG!!   Such a cute scene deleted frm Ramayan...just luv dis song aloooooooooot!!   n thanx for siggifying such a rare scene behna!   Keep it up!

Edited by arun-deeps - 08 February 2011 at 9:11am

MagadhSundari

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

HAppy basant pachami to u to my dear
this for u too for soooo beautiful creations .

Awwwww.........sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet 
This one is for U!Yellow Flowers
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

-Janu
Awwwwwwww........such a cute req Thanx for sharing! Btw have U seen d combo Seeta Rukmini siggie...I made on ur sugg...did U like it???
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Finally! Here are my replies beginning from Pg. 33.LOL

@Lola,

WOW, LOVE the reqs you shared with us, hun, that Jhanvi avi set really is divinely beautiful.
Day Dreaming And your new sigs are aMAZing, LOVE Mina's and my reqs alot.Clap But the icing on the cake has def got to be that RamLakhan @ Mithila sig, soooooooooooooooooo pretty and we hardly get to see sigs of that scene since it's one of those edited versions, but you made perfet use of the pics and the colorization is just lovely.Clap

@Aishu,

Thank you so much for liking the Gurmina sig,

And amazing work on the Meghan sig from Pg. 33, all of your sigs are brilliant, including the Aladdin, Nand/Yashoda, and Aditi/Dhriti/Meghan one.Clap But my utmost favorites have to be the SK Shiv Dhanush Bhangam and Radherani sigs you made, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and stunning beyond measure!Day Dreaming

@Gunia,

The sig Lola made me is from a veryyy old Telugu mytho movie called Mayabazaar, and it was taken in 1957 based on a folk story centering around Abhimanyu and Sesirekha (Balram's daughter) which hardly anyone has every heard of before. It was originally aired in black and white like all other movies during that time, but recently in 2010, Goldstone Technologies, headed by Jagan Mohan, re-aired that movie in color and released it in theatres on January 30, 2010. The pics I gave Lola are from the color version...I was a huuuuge fan of the original b/w version itself, that I just went balistic with joy when they used technology to color the original movie. It's soooo good, I know you'd love it.Day Dreaming

Thanks for the Arun-Bhanu song, will def try to get it done this time.LOL

And now onto your sigs!Tongue I just LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Rukmini-Sita sig you made, it's SO cute and bright and pretty, can't stop gazing at it!Day Dreaming Def adding to my slideshow! And your Ram Motherland sig is brilliant, very divine concept you used.Clap I also love the Vasanta Panhami sig, cute idea, and the sig is veryyyyy pretty and flowery!Tongue

@Parina,

Thanks a bunch for your sweet comments about my sigs, really means a lot.Hug And great sigs you recently posted, esp the Yashoda/Krishna ones. But my fav is the SK sig you made, sooooo pretty!Star And great reqs you got from Senorita, really pretty!

@Vedo,

Amazing Gurmina sig hun, really love your creations a LOT, but I'm just going gaga over your new Vidaai sig, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful and magical, love it loads!Day Dreaming Really can't stop gazing at it, your hard work truly paid off, dear. Def using it soon once I have some requests cleared away, and adding it to my slideshow too.Tongue

@Aish,

LOVE your new sigs, hun, esp the Ram-Sita, Lakshman-Urmila, and the AS Ramayan one, brilliant job!Clap The texture and colorizations are amazing, added all of them into my slideshow!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index