Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 42)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@ Vedo, Gunu, Pari, and Aishu - thanks a zillion guys, sooooooo happy y'all liked them - made my day Hug and Vedo lolz I make toooooo many yaar I'm just slow at posting them in this superspeeding gallery of ours... you'll see, you'll see LOL But thanks again Hug

@ Gunu - the Pushp Vatika sig is splendid sweets, loveeeeeeeeee the pics you chose with all the sakhis and the last version with that muted coloring is sooooooooo rustic looking and gorgeous Day Dreaming Def using soon!!

@ Pari - awwwww the Aditi offscreen sig is toooooooo cute sweets, she looks so different Shocked Esp in the right side pic... really sweet sig, love it ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Janu - the Gurukul sig is really heavenly sweets, love the light and soft colors used... so peaceful and serene like the Ashram they showed Day Dreaming And the concept of their divine friendship is so heartwarming to begin with Heart Can't wait to see the combo ones from when you get to his actual track Wink

@ Vedo - yaaaaarrrrrr the Vidaai sig is mindblowing ShockedClapClapClapClapClap Each and every coloring is just killer but I particularly love the one you put in your sigbox... and the pics are blended so beautifully, and the textures such a perfect match!!! AMAZING Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...arun-deepspakharaVishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Guyssss here goes another sig I made like 2 days ago.... it's from the RamLakhan captivate all of Mithila scene that we hardly get to siggify cuz of lack of HQ sigs since it's not in the good dvds Cry And as usual indecisive me needs your help - tried a couple different lighting effects, which one should go in the shop update?? Btw feel free to use as always!!

Icons:

Sig:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...arun-deepspakharamuffins2wafflesVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Updated the ToC!Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...muffins2waffles

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
beautiful JSK req by Senorita

i gave the same quote .. cudnt get better then this
i Love the 2nd one specially

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Signature (in different colorizations)

Awesome work Janu ... superb ....  gr8 placement of pics Clap
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

No prob di, take your time. And wowwwwz! Loving this sigg! So princess like and PINK! Its beautiful! Really just magnificent! The wedding's nine days away na? We'll have to make a ton of Gurumina siggs then!

Hey guys, another Aladdin siggy. The video was so clear, couldn't resist.

cooool !! nice ..... love it ! Clap
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

this is beautiful .... love the background ...
sorry should it be Mrs. and Mr. Chaudhary Tongue
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
oops double post Tongue

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 08 February 2011 at 3:52am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index