Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 40)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Pari prettttyyyy siggys! Clap  Clap  Clap Clap Clap I esp. love the first one for its uniqueness! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari...PARiNA...

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is an AS Ramayan sig I made today....sorry for being a bit inactive, will post replies tomorrow if possible.Embarrassed

Icons

Stacked

Signature (in different colorizations)

-Janu

OMG, they're all so Beautiful that I'm speechless Janu! Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

No prob di, take your time. And wowwwwz! Loving this sigg! So princess like and PINK! Its beautiful! Really just magnificent! The wedding's nine days away na? We'll have to make a ton of Gurumina siggs then!

Hey guys, another Aladdin siggy. The video was so clear, couldn't resist.

Aishu, I'm not able to see this one either! Cry

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

^ now this one I can see and it's SUPERB! LHeartveeeee it!  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

MagadhSundari

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I want to share with you the utterly GORGEOUS request our Jhanvi made me just now.Day Dreaming  Can't take my eyes off of it, can you?Cool

The avi is from the Devaki/Krishna reunion scene from RS's SK, and the sig is a combo SK/Ramayan one with Arun and Swapnil in blessing poses.LOL And the painting of Lord Narayana is one of my favorites.Day Dreaming As always, both are free for use.

-------------------------

Wowwww! I love both the avi &  esp. the siggy! I'm def going to use it soon! Embarrassed AWESOME job by Jhanvi! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Guys,

Here is another req I want to share with you!Tongue This one was made by Aish....not our mytho muffin Aish(LOL), but another Aish. It's from the scene in RS Ramayan where Ravan humiliates Vibhishan in front of all his ministers for criticizing his actions, and then kicks him out of Lanka. Very emotional scene which always makes me tear up big time.Cry 

Isn't the sig just lovely?Day Dreaming It too is free for use!

-Janu

Another SUperB req Janu! Heart Heart Heart

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Hi guys... so here goes the request Jhanvi made me, apart from the divine one Janu shared which I will also be stealing LOL It's a vid sig with a set of really emotional and touching VasuDevaki avis from SK, and the text that ties them all together is a line by Ravindra Jain himself from the '70s mytho movie Raja Harishchandra he gave music for... it means "even if their whole life goes by amidst thorns, righteous souls never abandon the way of truth"... fits, doesn't it Day Dreaming Feel free to use!!

Sooooooooooooo beautiful! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

MagadhSundari

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

^^ Glad you liked it enough to use hun, no need to be sorry since I made it a freebie remember LOL And I totally agree, never seen anything like it Day Dreaming And... make more SK sigs, you're amazing Dancing

Guys, here are a few requests I made recently... Janu has already turned hers - which is from an old and apparently supersweet Telugu mytho movie about Abhimanyu - free for use, and I have a strong feeling Pari and Mina will follow suit LOL But just in case, plz don't use until they do... here they are, hope you like:

Janu's:

Pari's

Mina's

Lola, you're such an amazing siggy maker! So how come you don't make 'em more often?? LOL Embarrassed I love all of 'em! Niceee colorizations n pic placement! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

MagadhSundari

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

excellent work guys ... wil reply soon

here's one  from offscreen pic of Aditi and Dhirti

PRETTY siggy Pari! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I love it! Embarrassed

MagadhSundari...PARiNA...

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey frns...

2moro is Basant Panchami!!  
So here's a Pushpvatika siggie for ya all so dat U feel dat flowerish aroma n divine love around U!!
Hope U like!!
Feel Free to use!!
n
plzzz comment!!

Gunu, Happy Basant Panchami! Hug

Yayyyy what a treat for the festival you gave!! Embarrassed  Loveeeeee it! Awesome work!! Clap  Clap Clap Clap  Clap Make mooooore! Big smile

MagadhSundariarun-deeps

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index