Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 38)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
No prob di, take your time. And wowwwwz! Loving this sigg! So princess like and PINK! Its beautiful! Really just magnificent! The wedding's nine days away na? We'll have to make a ton of Gurumina siggs then!

Hey guys, another Aladdin siggy. The video was so clear, couldn't resist.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I want to share with you the utterly GORGEOUS request our Jhanvi made me just now.Day Dreaming  Can't take my eyes off of it, can you?Cool

The avi is from the Devaki/Krishna reunion scene from RS's SK, and the sig is a combo SK/Ramayan one with Arun and Swapnil in blessing poses.LOL And the painting of Lord Narayana is one of my favorites.Day Dreaming As always, both are free for use.

-------------------------

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 06 February 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Love them!!! The sigg is just OMG, so awesomely terrific!
 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapWOWwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I'll place my req as soon as she's open! The textures, fonts, and everything else on it just ROCKS!!! Pure awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

Glad you like, Aishu! Will def tell you next time she's open.Hug 

Guys,

Here is another req I want to share with you!Tongue This one was made by Aish....not our mytho muffin Aish(LOL), but another Aish. It's from the scene in RS Ramayan where Ravan humiliates Vibhishan in front of all his ministers for criticizing his actions, and then kicks him out of Lanka. Very emotional scene which always makes me tear up big time.Cry 

Isn't the sig just lovely?Day Dreaming It too is free for use!

-Janu

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
@ all - thank you guys billions for liking the Sita Maa and Bharat Milaap sigs, made my day Hug

@ Pari, Janu, and Vedo - the Meera sigs you guys did are outta this world adorable, perfect pic combos and quotes!!! def adding both to my slideshow asap... amazing job ClapClapClapClapClap And you guys' SK ones are all stunning, will def have to use them too Star

@ Aishu - the Radharani sig is a real stunner hun, perfect blending and the quote you chose is superb!! Full of devotion, love it and will def use soon too ClapClapClapClapClap Also the Shiv Dhanush one is beyond brilliant... wowww Day Dreaming

@ Gunu - awwwwww the combo vida sig you made on Janu's suggestion is sooooooo touching hun Cry Brilliant job, each coloring is looking so spectacular that I am having my decision problem again... help LOL Same with the Sita Maa-Rukmini Devi one, fantastic as ever.... and what a quote ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Aishu - already left a jumbo comment on them at your gallery but hard to resist mentioning how much I LOVEEEE that literally picture perfect SiyaRam sig, that style is tooooooo cute and it's the best sig I've seen so far with those pics ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...arun-deepspakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hi guys... so here goes the request Jhanvi made me, apart from the divine one Janu shared which I will also be stealing LOL It's a vid sig with a set of really emotional and touching VasuDevaki avis from SK, and the text that ties them all together is a line by Ravindra Jain himself from the '70s mytho movie Raja Harishchandra he gave music for... it means "even if their whole life goes by amidst thorns, righteous souls never abandon the way of truth"... fits, doesn't it Day Dreaming Feel free to use!!

DharmaPriyaaarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, sure, pls do pm me when she's open! I loved the SK one to pieces!  And LOVELY sigg by Aishu! lol. The quote is just wow. "The things that can't be hidden, the sun, moon, and the truth!" OMG!

@Lola di, so glad you liked di! The scene was a very beautiful one! And the avi sigg by Jhanvi di is just woww!!!!!!!!!!! Probably the best avi sigg eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it! Srry, but have to use it!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 06 February 2011 at 8:49pm

MagadhSundari

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index