Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 33)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Janu, BEAUTIFUL Gurmina avis and siggy!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Janu, BEAUTIFUL Gurmina avis and siggy!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thanks a lot, Vedo!Hug Those new Gurmina pics with Guru in that army outfit I found in Debi's fb account are so cute!Embarrassed
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

@Gunia, wow another magnificent combo siggy! Wow yaar! I am surprised every time at how cleverly you join scenes in Ramayan and SK!!! Sachi mein, tum bohout talented ho!

@Parina di, Love the Meghan siggy by Lola di! Yes, Meghan ki Jaanleva adayein! Perfect text! And the Krishn-Sudama one is just breathtaking! I loved how you put the pics together. Different style. And the words, tres magnifique! Krishna loves us as we are, but helps us be better!

@Janaki di, wow superb Gurumina sigg and icons di! I love love love it! Great new style!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Here's another Meghan Sigg.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks a lot, Aishu, so sweet of you! And your new Meghan sig is amazing, nice pic and style! Is it a new show he is acting in?
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Excellent work Gunnu !! Clap

Krishna Sudama -SK

Awwwwwwwwww..... 
Btw ur new Sk Krishna-Sudama siggie truly rocks hun!!    

...PARiNA...

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

@ Gunu - it's my pleasure yaar and thank your for liking my JSK-Meera sig! Hug I know that feeling very well! Big smile Woww your new siggy is soo awesome! Gr8 work once again! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Awwwwwwwwww.........its my pleasure dat U're using my work!Embarrassedshoooo shweeeeeeeeeeeeet of ya Thanx for liking my siggies dat way n blusing me everyday W*H ur comments   

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WOW, the Vidaa sig is soooooooooooo pretty and soft and lovely, can't take my eyes off of it.Day Dreaming No prob that you added Radha and Sita, it makes the sig all the more gorgeous and loveable, def snagging into my slideshow!

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yes Gunu, I saw the vid, it's very nice!Big smile Thanks a lot for sharing with us!Hug Lols, alright, I'll ask Lola or somebody for the translations, it's alright.LOL Ooof! I totally forgot about that song you asked me to translate, sorrry!!!D'oh Could you give it to me again please, I promise to do it this time.LOL

Thanks! Can't wait to see the finished version of the Rukmini/Sita sig, I know it'll be wonderful!Big smile And yes, I did love the Ram/Shyam sig, you adding Radha and Sita was a brilliant idea, made the sig all the cuter.Clap
Awwww.....m glad dat U're happy W*H dat change I made W*H ur sugg Oh Okay U saw d vid...ya...dat wud be better if U choose dem for translations hee hee hee  Yaaa sure m dying to post dat again so dat U can translate it for me!  
 Btw have done ur Rukmini Seeta siggie...will post it today for sure!!  Di...whats dat last siggie all abt?? Is dat frm some mytho movie??   
Btw here is d link for dat Arun-Bhanu song  
http://video.mail.ru/mail/amarildo23/Bhanupriya/1041.html

Edited by arun-deeps - 04 February 2011 at 10:10pm

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index