Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 32)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Superb creation  Gunnu its reallly so sweet

Awwww.........thanx a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Hey frns

Here's a siggie I made on Janu Di's suggestion!! Bt did slighjt changes W*H her sugg...included Radha-Seeta also in d siggie...hope she stilll likes it!!
n
Hope  U all will like it
plz do comment!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
yipeeeeee
by lola Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Excellent work Gunnu !! Clap

Krishna Sudama -SK

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 04 February 2011 at 7:30am

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

@ Pari- thank you sweetie!  Hug Awww your Krishna-Sudama siggy is soo pretty! I love the pics you used and the text too! Wink  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

@ Aishu- thank you! Hug

@ Gunu - it's my pleasure yaar and thank your for liking my JSK-Meera sig! Hug I know that feeling very well! Big smile Woww your new siggy is soo awesome! Gr8 work once again! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

@ Lola - superb Meghan siggys! Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

pakhara

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@Lola,

aMAZing Ramayan sigs, hun, can't get past the first one especially!!!Day Dreaming Wowz, I don't know what you did, but it's just about one of the prettiest sigs I've ever laid eyes on, and the 2nd one is SO emotional and perfectly blended, really portrays the magnitude of that scene loads.Clap Snagging both into my slideshow at once, and def using the first one separately soon as well!Dancing

@Aish,

LOVE all your sigs, hun, esp my Ramayan/SK combo and Mina's avis.Cool Really really great work, all the reqs turned out brilliant! The texture you used in mine is soooo cute and perfect for the emotional scenes I gave you, love it!Day Dreaming

@Gunia,

WOW, the Vidaa sig is soooooooooooo pretty and soft and lovely, can't take my eyes off of it.Day Dreaming
No prob that you added Radha and Sita, it makes the sig all the more gorgeous and loveable, def snagging into my slideshow!

@Parina,

OMG, that Sudama/Krishna sig is one of the best friendship sigs I've ever seen, really really lovely blending and effects!Day Dreaming Going to use soon!

MagadhSundari...PARiNA...arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet/Debina

Free For Use

I can't WAIT for their wedding, hope they post some pics.Day Dreaming

Icons

Stacked

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Oh it doesnt matter dat for me dat U include each n every part of my post herein...d comments U gave r always precious to me...  Hahah...as far as d vdo z concerned...plzzzz tell me dat have U watched dat vedio??Shocked Btw m not shoooo good in translations...so can U req any of our buds to translate dat for U??? Btw frm translation I remember...U didnt translate dat Telgu song starring Arun-Bhanu frm Yedukondala Swamy???   Hahahaj/k bt plzzzz do translate it for me!!!  Hope U wont mindLOL 
Btw yupppp ur siggie was really breathtaking!!!  I just lose my senses wheneevr I look @ ur adorable stuffs!  
Thank U for saying such sweet words for my siggies...Oh U have posted d pics...den I'll make dat siggie asap...Smile 
Well, I have worked on ur Ram-Shyam viraha suggestion...bt I also included Radha-Seeta W*H Ram Shyam-...will post dat siggie today..Hope U'll like it!! Bt if U dont den I'll make just Ram-Shyam 1...whenever I get time!  

Yes Gunu, I saw the vid, it's very nice!Big smile Thanks a lot for sharing with us!Hug Lols, alright, I'll ask Lola or somebody for the translations, it's alright.LOL Ooof! I totally forgot about that song you asked me to translate, sorrry!!!D'oh Could you give it to me again please, I promise to do it this time.LOL

Thanks! Can't wait to see the finished version of the Rukmini/Sita sig, I know it'll be wonderful!Big smile And yes, I did love the Ram/Shyam sig, you adding Radha and Sita was a brilliant idea, made the sig all the cuter.Clap

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 04 February 2011 at 5:29pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index