Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 31)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Parina - Is it okay if I make this free for use? Embarrassed

Thanks Aishi .. Sure ... i hv already told aish that she can use.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Woooow dear texture is awesome .............

Superb creation  Gunnu its reallly so sweet

MagadhSundari

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
@Parina di, thanks again for letting me use the siggy!

@Aishi di, Stupendafantabulously Fantastic!!! Kyaa baat hai di!! All those beautiful reqs!

@Vedo, wow such ADORABLE JSK siggs yaar! Tooooooo cute! Your textures are amazing and great idea! I love the pic of Dhriti in the middle, with her hands on her hips and looking so proud!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 03 February 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunu,

Here goes my comment to you, hope I haven't forgotten anything!LOL First off, thanks a bunch for liking my reqs and sigs, really sweet of you!Hug And thanks also for sharing that vid with us, I don't doubt that it has a LOT of great text ideas, but unfortunately you'll have to translate it for me before I understand or use any of them.LOL

And OMG, look at those sigs!!!!!Day Dreaming

I honestly cannot take my eyes off of them, Gunu, each and every one is so aMAZing! My favorites are the Sudama and Ram/Shyam breaking the Shiv Dhanush ones, they're breathtakingly beautiful!Day Dreaming Added them to my slideshow!Tongue Btw, I posted those Rukmini Devi pics in the pic gallery, so now you can make the combo Rukmini/Sita Gauri Puja sig.Wink

Oh it doesnt matter dat for me dat U include each n every part of my post herein...d comments U gave r always precious to me...  Hahah...as far as d vdo z concerned...plzzzz tell me dat have U watched dat vedio??Shocked Btw m not shoooo good in translations...so can U req any of our buds to translate dat for U??? Btw frm translation I remember...U didnt translate dat Telgu song starring Arun-Bhanu frm Yedukondala Swamy???   Hahahaj/k bt plzzzz do translate it for me!!!  Hope U wont mindLOL 
Btw yupppp ur siggie was really breathtaking!!!  I just lose my senses wheneevr I look @ ur adorable stuffs!  
Thank U for saying such sweet words for my siggies...Oh U have posted d pics...den I'll make dat siggie asap...Smile 
Well, I have worked on ur Ram-Shyam viraha suggestion...bt I also included Radha-Seeta W*H Ram Shyam-...will post dat siggie today..Hope U'll like it!! Bt if U dont den I'll make just Ram-Shyam 1...whenever I get time!  

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, aww, most welcome! And wowwwzzzz, love the new siggy! Your new style is so cool yaar! Keep using it! And the text is awesome! We both agree, Ram and Sitaji were nothing short of amazing!

Awww...no probs dear!  Yaaa.......I agree W*H U..they r n always be beyond AMAZING!!  Thanx for liking d new style...thats really very sweet of ya!

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Again I'm back after 10 pages LOL @ Vedo, Janu, Aishu, Pari, and Gunu - thank you guys veryyyyyyy much for liking the Swapnil sig from the Kalyavan scene,  all the credit goes to how freakin adorable and Krishna-ish he looks there Day Dreaming

@ Gunu - the new style rocks behna, loveeeeee that first Pushp Vatika one so much... can never tire of that beautiful moment Day Dreaming And the combo sigs are really original and awesome concepts as always... ati ati ATI Sundar ClapClapClapClapClap And thankoo so much for the link of that Hema Malini performance with Arun's voice, I've seen bits and pieces of the ballets she's done with RJ's music and it's so beautifully done Day Dreaming That woman is aging backwards LOL

Awwww..no probs behna...off course d siggie was well siggiefiedLOLClapClapClapClap
Btw thanx aloooooooooot for liking d new style m shpooooooo happpppiiieeeeeeeeee  Yaaaaaa...........I agree....dat was very very b'fully shot dat we can never get tired of siggifying it more than 10000000000000000000000000000 times also   
Oh U saw d vdo??? It was wonderful no  Hahaha yaaaaaaaaaaa....... no doubts abt dat she's ageing backwards....  

Btw wooooooooowwww behna...very very b'ful concept...n what a pic to shopw her sacrifice....well done behna  Ramji-Bharatji siggie was also toooooooo good!!Clap B'fully done!!Clap

MagadhSundari

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

OMG!!! Aishi di what a concept...luv dis super emotional combo scene!!  

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

@ Gunu - I LHeartvvvvee your SiyaRam siggy! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I'm using the last one! Embarrassed

Awwww.........thanx  makes me feel really special when U use my stuff like dat  
Btw wooooooooooowwww
dis siggie is really very very very very cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee just love it!!!! All d cute children in a siggie  

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index