Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 30)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@Gunia, aww, most welcome! And wowwwzzzz, love the new siggy! Your new style is so cool yaar! Keep using it! And the text is awesome! We both agree, Ram and Sitaji were nothing short of amazing!

@Janaki di, nice Debina siggy di. The style is so cool!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Again I'm back after 10 pages LOL @ Vedo, Janu, Aishu, Pari, and Gunu - thank you guys veryyyyyyy much for liking the Swapnil sig from the Kalyavan scene,  all the credit goes to how freakin adorable and Krishna-ish he looks there Day Dreaming

@ Vedo - the Pushp Vatika vid sig is really sweet hun, amazing job Day Dreaming And love the animated combo avi as well, toooooo pretty Star And the Janak Janaki sig is sooo touching and beautiful, love it ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Aishu - the Meera sig is stunningggggg, love how you arranged and blended the pics ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Janu - the VD sig is soooo touching hun, really love how you did the bluish one... and perfect quote as always... amazing Clap The textless RadheShyam one is amazing too, def adding to my slide asap Big smile

@ Pari - the Dhriti sig is... wowwwww can't take my eyes off it... she was such a doll Day Dreaming

@ Gunu - the new style rocks behna, loveeeeee that first Pushp Vatika one so much... can never tire of that beautiful moment Day Dreaming And the combo sigs are really original and awesome concepts as always... ati ati ATI Sundar ClapClapClapClapClap And thankoo so much for the link of that Hema Malini performance with Arun's voice, I've seen bits and pieces of the ballets she's done with RJ's music and it's so beautifully done Day Dreaming That woman is aging backwards LOL

@ Mina - glad you liked your req hun, made my day... can't wait to see more stunning sigs from your side Tongue

Gotta help me guys, did I forget anything EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepspakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Here go a couple of new igs from RS Ramayan guys... kinda plain since I haven't found much time Ermm One's from when Sita Maa accepts her vanvaas clothes from Kaikeyi Mata with a smile, just a coloring experiment basically... and the other is Bharat Milaap. Feel free to use as always, more to come!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaarun-deepsmuffins2wafflesVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Wow Lola di, both of the siggies just ROCK!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I love the first on though, its so professional and the colorization is fantastic!Star
muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Ahh Lola the coloring on the first is FANTASTIC. It looks so mystical and awesome. Amazing Day Dreaming Good job everyone!!! The sigs are looking GREAT!

Here are some I made on people's requests, but they said I could make them free for use :)

Parina - Is it okay if I make this free for use? Embarrassed

Edited by aishi.muffin - 03 February 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Time for replies! Big smile

@ Aishu - thankooo! LOL Hug 

@ Janu - thanks for posting the Debina siggy here! Smile She looks really 'powerful' there! LOL Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

@ Gunu - I LHeartvvvvee your SiyaRam siggy! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I'm using the last one! Embarrassed

@ Lola - thank you for all the sweet comments! Embarrassed And your siggys are Awesome!! Gr8 work on both of them! Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

@ Aishi - SUPERB work on all your siggys! Loveee them! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariarun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

I made two siggys they're a combo of JSK & Meera, hope you all will like 'em and do feel free to use! Tongue

This one is the same idea but using the kids instead! Big smile

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

I made two siggys they're a combo of JSK & Meera, hope you all will like 'em and do feel free to use! Tongue

This one is the same idea but using the kids instead! Big smile

WOOOOOOw vedo superb creation n cute ones
im going to use both !!
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index