Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 29)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a sig of Debina Bonnerjee from her new reality show, Zor Ka Zhatka, which jenny1000 made for her shop update....not my suggestion or req, but just decided to post here to share with you all.Embarrassed

-Janu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...pakharaVishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Oh my Gunniiii AWESOME !!! i dont think i'll able to make this way  sacchi jitna bhi try kar loon....
i wish u accepts req Disapprove i know ur die hard fan of SK and RS-Ramayan
chalo koi baat nahin i'll lean from my little sis Big smile

Awwwwwwww........m blushing like anything   
Ohhhhoooo U're already too good dat U dont need to be like dat  Luv U sis..U're very sweeeeeeeeeet!!

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vedo

@ Minu, Janu, Ashu, Gunu & Pari - thank you all for the sweeeeeet comments!! Hug  Hug  Hug  Hug Hug

Simply SUPERB siggys Gunu! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I really like that quote you included! LOL LOL

Awwwwwwww...............Thank you!!   
Haha..m glad dat  U luvd bothd quote n d siggie  

Btw Ur Janak-Jankiji siggie just rocks!!!  
   Luvd it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, of course I would use it! It rocked! And the new siggy is too cute yaar! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapHehe, an empty belly hears nobody!LOLLOL Too good!

Awwwwwww...............shooooooo shweeeeeeeeet of U to do dat!    Hahaha......I love d way how cutely U praise my texts  

pakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Hey guys

Here's a Siya Ram siggie I made

Hope U al like!
FEEL FREE TO USE
n plzz comment!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow Aishu, your sig is soooooo cute, Mandar Jadav looks amazing as Alladin.Clap Great idea too! I'll create a new category in the ToCs for non-Hindu mythologicals, great idea!Big smile

Here is a request I got from Gur, isn't it cute?Day Dreaming I just love the various friendships of Shri Krishna, he was really the ideal friend.Cool

-Janu

OMG !! i hv never seen such a creation !! Day Dreamingindeed the creator made from the heart

Janu , the can we add Prithviraj and Dharam veer too ? they were also semi-mytho ...

Were they? They are categorized under historical shows though, where is the mytho aspect?Embarrassed I think we can request the mods to make a Historical Shows Forum too, it has a great demand itself since a lot of historical shows have been made.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Updated the ToC!Embarrassed

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Gunu,

Here goes my comment to you, hope I haven't forgotten anything!LOL First off, thanks a bunch for liking my reqs and sigs, really sweet of you!Hug And thanks also for sharing that vid with us, I don't doubt that it has a LOT of great text ideas, but unfortunately you'll have to translate it for me before I understand or use any of them.LOL

And OMG, look at those sigs!!!!!Day Dreaming

I honestly cannot take my eyes off of them, Gunu, each and every one is so aMAZing! My favorites are the Sudama and Ram/Shyam breaking the Shiv Dhanush ones, they're breathtakingly beautiful!Day Dreaming Added them to my slideshow!Tongue Btw, I posted those Rukmini Devi pics in the pic gallery, so now you can make the combo Rukmini/Sita Gauri Puja sig.Wink

arun-deeps

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index