Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

Here is a sig of Debina Bonnerjee from her new reality show, Zor Ka Zhatka, which jenny1000 made for her shop update....not my suggestion or req, but just decided to post here to share with you all.😳

-Janu
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

Oh my Gunniiii AWESOME !!! i dont think i'll able to make this way  sacchi jitna bhi try kar loon....
i wish u accepts req πŸ˜’ i know ur die hard fan of SK and RS-Ramayan
chalo koi baat nahin i'll lean from my little sis πŸ˜ƒ

Awwwwwwww........m blushing like anything   
Ohhhhoooo U're already too good dat U dont need to be like dat  Luv U sis..U're very sweeeeeeeeeet!!

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

@ Minu, Janu, Ashu, Gunu & Pari - thank you all for the sweeeeeet comments!! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

Simply SUPERB siggys Gunu! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I really like that quote you included! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awwwwwwww...............Thank you!!   
Haha..m glad dat  U luvd bothd quote n d siggie  

Btw Ur Janak-Jankiji siggie just rocks!!!  
   Luvd it!!

arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, of course I would use it! It rocked! And the new siggy is too cute yaar! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Hehe, an empty belly hears nobody!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Too good!

Awwwwwww...............shooooooo shweeeeeeeeet of U to do dat!    Hahaha......I love d way how cutely U praise my texts  

arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey guys

Here's a Siya Ram siggie I made

Hope U al like!
FEEL FREE TO USE
n plzz comment!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

OMG !! i hv never seen such a creation !! 😍indeed the creator made from the heart

Janu , the can we add Prithviraj and Dharam veer too ? they were also semi-mytho ...

Were they? They are categorized under historical shows though, where is the mytho aspect?😳 I think we can request the mods to make a Historical Shows Forum too, it has a great demand itself since a lot of historical shows have been made.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Gunu,

Here goes my comment to you, hope I haven't forgotten anything!πŸ˜† First off, thanks a bunch for liking my reqs and sigs, really sweet of you!πŸ€— And thanks also for sharing that vid with us, I don't doubt that it has a LOT of great text ideas, but unfortunately you'll have to translate it for me before I understand or use any of them.πŸ˜†

And OMG, look at those sigs!!!!!😍

I honestly cannot take my eyes off of them, Gunu, each and every one is so aMAZing! My favorites are the Sudama and Ram/Shyam breaking the Shiv Dhanush ones, they're breathtakingly beautiful!😍 Added them to my slideshow!πŸ˜› Btw, I posted those Rukmini Devi pics in the pic gallery, so now you can make the combo Rukmini/Sita Gauri Puja sig.πŸ˜‰

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Gunia, aww, most welcome! And wowwwzzzz, love the new siggy! Your new style is so cool yaar! Keep using it! And the text is awesome! We both agree, Ram and Sitaji were nothing short of amazing!

@Janaki di, nice Debina siggy di. The style is so cool!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Again I'm back after 10 pages πŸ˜† @ Vedo, Janu, Aishu, Pari, and Gunu - thank you guys veryyyyyyy much for liking the Swapnil sig from the Kalyavan scene,  all the credit goes to how freakin adorable and Krishna-ish he looks there 😍

@ Vedo - the Pushp Vatika vid sig is really sweet hun, amazing job 😍 And love the animated combo avi as well, toooooo pretty ⭐️ And the Janak Janaki sig is sooo touching and beautiful, love it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Aishu - the Meera sig is stunningggggg, love how you arranged and blended the pics πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Janu - the VD sig is soooo touching hun, really love how you did the bluish one... and perfect quote as always... amazing πŸ‘ The textless RadheShyam one is amazing too, def adding to my slide asap πŸ˜ƒ

@ Pari - the Dhriti sig is... wowwwww can't take my eyes off it... she was such a doll 😍

@ Gunu - the new style rocks behna, loveeeeee that first Pushp Vatika one so much... can never tire of that beautiful moment 😍 And the combo sigs are really original and awesome concepts as always... ati ati ATI Sundar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And thankoo so much for the link of that Hema Malini performance with Arun's voice, I've seen bits and pieces of the ballets she's done with RJ's music and it's so beautifully done 😍 That woman is aging backwards πŸ˜†

@ Mina - glad you liked your req hun, made my day... can't wait to see more stunning sigs from your side πŸ˜›

Gotta help me guys, did I forget anything πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here go a couple of new igs from RS Ramayan guys... kinda plain since I haven't found much time πŸ€” One's from when Sita Maa accepts her vanvaas clothes from Kaikeyi Mata with a smile, just a coloring experiment basically... and the other is Bharat Milaap. Feel free to use as always, more to come!!