Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 19)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks JAnu and Aish

one more from JSK

Maine Shyam Sundar Sang Preet Kari
Jag Mein Badnaam Main Hoye Gai

Good Night Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

@ Pari- thank you for liking my siggy! Embarrassed And your JSK & SiyaRam siggys are so beautiful! Great work! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I looooved them all! Heart

@ Aishu - niceeee 'Sister-Sister' siggy! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Keep the sigs coming! LOL Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@ Pari and Aishu - lovely JSK sig guys, you both made perfect use of the pics ClapClapClapClapClap Pari the heart brushes on the RadheShyam one - esp the darker one - are sooooo cute Day Dreaming

...PARiNA...

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Just made this from the SK Kaalyavan pics Janu posted at the pic gallery, the scene is sooooooooo divine and love that last look they gave Swapnil... looks like he walked right out of on of the BL paintings Day Dreaming The text is my favorite line from the song in the rannchhod chase scene... I did one with the Vishnu pic to match the use of the word Narayan and one w/o... feel free to use!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Lola, superb siggys! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Swapnil looks so adorable in that pic you used. Day Dreaming I especially love the second sig with Shri Vishnu included! Gr8 work! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Took another stab at animated siggys...I am determined to get it right! Here's the outcome:

What do you guys think? Embarrassed

P.S. Feel free to use.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari...PARiNA...pakhara..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
@Parina di, wowwww super siggies di! They're gorgeous! Can you make the url shorter though, I really want to use it!

@Lola di, wow awesome! Its such a different and new style! Mixes well with SK! Cool!

@Vedo, wow, great animation yaar! The video is so clear! And the text is so beautiful!

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Just made this from the SK Kaalyavan pics Janu posted at the pic gallery, the scene is sooooooooo divine and love that last look they gave Swapnil... looks like he walked right out of on of the BL paintings Day Dreaming The text is my favorite line from the song in the rannchhod chase scene... I did one with the Vishnu pic to match the use of the word Narayan and one w/o... feel free to use!! Oh wowwwww!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this sig, Lolaaaa, can't stop gazing at it!Day Dreaming aMAZing use of the pics and the texture is perfect!Clap Using it at once! I too love the lyrics of the song that comes during this scene, and this last look of Swapnil really is amazing, it's almost as if he knew this was going to be his last scene in the DVDs and made one last effort to woo us all.Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundaripakhara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index