Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 16)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made a SiyaRam sig from RS Ramayan, and I tried out a new style which I hope you'll like.Embarrassed

It's from the super emotional Virah scene during Uttar Kand, where Sita Ma takes leave of Ramji before leaving for her vanvaas.Cry

-Janu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari...PARiNA...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhimadhoshiyaan.

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Amazing creations everyone! LOVE all the Ramayan and SK creations!Clap

Dont know which ones I commented on or did not comment on, but Durga, your Ramayan creation is FAB! LOVE it to pieces! Vedo, your Krishna sig is amazing, really bright and colorful! Gunia, adorable Ramayan sig, esp the pictures you used, sooooo cute! Parina, I LOVE my SK req, thank you sooooooooooooo much! And Mina and Aishu, aMAZing Ramayan and SK sigs, great work!Clap

Did I forget anyone?Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari...PARiNA...pakharamadhoshiyaan.Vishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for liking the SiyaRam one guys Hug

@ Pari, the maiya kanhaiya sig rockssss super emotional Day Dreaming And the Meera one is lovely, awesome style and pics!! Def adding to slideshow!!

@ Gunu, I'm really really speechless this time... not enough words in English, Hindi, Sindhi or Spanish to praise this siggie Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

@ Janu - ditto ^^ about your Kaalyavan Vadh sigs Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming The coloring, layout, brush choice and of course Swapnil make them totally irresistible, snagging one as soon as I decide on which!! Btw Shri Krishna was supposed to be ageless, forever in Kishore avastha even while on earth... so even in that way it's perfect Wink Very action-packed, among your best ever Clap

@ Vedo - great idea about uploading the Chalisa hun, until then I'll write up the lyrics and post at BL!! And the SDB sig incredible hun, really powerful... love it ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Mina - AMAZING work hun, your blending has gotten just perfect!!! Will send you that brush tutorial soon as I find it, until then can't wait to see more... keep it up ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

@ Aishu - the SK RadheShyam sig was sooooo pretty, love your coloring Day Dreaming Lol soon as I can update my slideshow your section's totally gonna dominate this time because of these masterpiece SK sig of the day sigs Wink

@ Avni - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you made my sugg Dancing Thank you soooooo much sweets, I LOVE it like anything... amazing blending and the whole soft look is just...... wow could get lost in it, too sweet Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Using as soon as I can!!

Edited by lola610 - 28 January 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhimadhoshiyaan...RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

@ Janu - SUPERB SK & SiyaRam sigs! Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap All of them are different but so beautiful!!! I can't take my eyes off of 'em! Day Dreaming And thanks for liking my siggy. Big smile

@ Aishu - thank you for the sweet comments! Hug

@ Lola - thank you for liking the sig as well as for taking the time to post the lyrics for the Chalisa!! I will upload it asap! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundaripakhara

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

I made this siggy today, feel free to use and do comment!

Big smile

wooooooooooow so nice vedo .. good job Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

WOOOOOOOOW Mina superb siggg nicely blended gr88888888
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

EXCELLENT Janu ........ Love both of them
hehee specially this pic of Swapnil like scolding someone and the laughing one ehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

such a sweet one Gunna ..... las pic of Radha Krishna is coo cute Day Dreaming
Love all the shades pink and yellowish ......... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index