Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 15)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

I made this siggy today, feel free to use and do comment!

Big smile

Edited by Vedo - 28 January 2011 at 10:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina......PARiNA...arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

hiiiiii friends, I made two more cgs today to see if I can improve, but it's up to u to decide.EmbarrassedLOL

this one is a mixed cg of both the Krishna serials I see people here liking, I hope I chose the right pics.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I tried to make them blue but the first pic turned purple.ConfusedLOL Is my attempt at this a disaster??EmbarrassedLOL

And I made one of Ramji and Vasishta ji from new Ramayan, and I tried something new with the text.Embarrassed I hope u can read it.Confused I wasn't sure whether it was readible or not, because I knew what text I put, so plsss advice me how I could make it more readable.Embarrassed

Another version I made with something called glamor glow I found, it looked cool so I tried it.LOL Is it just me or did it make the pics blurry?Shocked

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 28 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...madhoshiyaan.Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

I made this siggy today, feel free to use and do comment!

Big smile

Wowww diiii, this cg is so GOOD! HOw did u do it??Day Dreaming I really luv the background u used, and the text from the Bhagwat Gita.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Minu, great siggys! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I really like the ideas of them both...creative! Big smile And your blending is top class! I also like the new effects you tried out! Keep on experimenting, the outcomes are def. worth it! Wink

Thanks for liking my siggy! Hug

Edited by Vedo - 28 January 2011 at 10:52am
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made two sigs from the Kalyavan Vadh episode of SK....Swapnil's last scene in the DVDs.Cry

Feel Free to Use.Embarrassed

-Janu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariarun-deepsmadhoshiyaan.Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

@Gunia, awww, thank you so much yaar! So sweet of you! And wow, your new sigg is ati sundar! Great! Love the pics you picked out for it! Everything fits so well, and the text is so beautiful!

@Durgavnii, wow super siggy yaar! I LOVE the blending and colorization of it! And the placement is really nice like Vedo said. So cute how you just showed their eyes gazing at each other.

@Vedo, wow such a cute SDB sigg! And the quote from the Bhagavad is so nice, fits so well with that particular pic!

@Parina di, wow such a super cute siggy di! I love it! The glowing effect on it is so nice! So surreal!

@Mina, wowwwwww claps! Hats off to you dear! Both your siggs R-O-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your being too harsh on yourself. They're amazing! Love the first one! The colorization is so cute, what do you mean by disaster?  And the second one is just stunning! And the text is perfectly readable dear. And yes, glamour glow does blur the siggy a bit.

@Janaki di, wow LOVE the Swapnil siggys di! Jaw-droppingly awesome as usual! I love the glow effect you used and the border. Everything is so, so well chosen, well formatted. How do you do that? You're seriously artistic! And wow, he looks so much older in those pics! So much different than in the gopi leela stage na?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhimadhoshiyaan...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, wow LOVE the Swapnil siggys di! Jaw-droppingly awesome as usual! I love the glow effect you used and the border. Everything is so, so well chosen, well formatted. How do you do that? You're seriously artistic! And wow, he looks so much older in those pics! So much different than in the gopi leela stage na?

Oh wowww, thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for your sweet comments, hun! Really means a lot!Hug I just love that scene so much, you can tell he really put his heart and soul while acting it out.Day Dreaming It was really funny the way he made Kalyavan run all across the plains of Mathura laughing like a kid, and his reaction when Kalyavan gave him the name 'Ranchor' was so cute.LOL You should see that scene, you'd love it, esp since it's his last scene in the DVDs and also the online vids.

Yeah, you can tell RS tried to make him look older in this scene...he was 17 at this point in real-life, and Krishna was supposed to be in his mid-20s by my estimation...some versions say he was older, possibly in his 30s even, but you can never really tell since each source has a different age.Embarrassed  Still Swapnil did not look like he was in his 20s, he had a very boyish face.LOL

pakhara

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Updated the ToC!Big smile

...PARiNA...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index