Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 149)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Sooooo glad you liked the sig and are using it, Aishu, it makes me feel happy for requesting it.Hug

And oh WOW, your avis by Faiza are soooooooooo divine, love this one especially! Kritika looks so innocent!

Of course! Loved it! I checked her shop right after I saw it but found it closed. LOL Can you pls pm me when she's open?

And thanks! I know, that was one of my favorite JSK scenes. Both looked so cute!

Sure, will keep that in mind.Wink

Was this Kritika's intro scene?

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Here's the link of CG #3...once this one is completed, feel free to post in it. It's ready for use!Wink

-Janu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gallery #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how fast we're moving!! Love our creation threads!!

And no di, Kritika was introduced a couple of episodes prior with the song "Chedi Aisi Taan." This scene takes place when Radha runs to meet Krishna when he plays the flute. It's at the same time where Gunvanti kaki and Satvanti kaki are giving her and her mom a hard time.

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
lol this thread won't be open tomorrow so here go my final comments until CG3, woohoo Party

Gunu - yayyyyyy, you updated Dancing aajkal hum aapki kritiyon ke itne pyaase ho gaye hain ki ek ek boond hamein aur bhi swaadisht lagta hai behna... loveeeee all of them, particularly the Deepika sig, the SiyaRam handholds from vanvaas, and 2nd shade of the SK one... your new soft and smooth style is sooooo beautiful Day Dreaming Both will be in my slideshow!

@ Nishi - lovely sig dear, so glad you've joined us! Can't wiat to see more!

@ Pari - Meghan sig was GORgeous yaar, loveeee how you colored it!! Genius ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Vedo - omg both sigs are sooooo lovely dear... you might've seen that I was using the SiyaRam one for most of today until a request poured in LOL Will have it up again soon though... I LOVE the coloring on both sigs, and your text choice was so perfect ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
And with that, hellooooo CG3 DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Speaking of threads that are almost finished, posted a few reqs and cricket sigs at my gallery just now... would love if you could leave your feedback and help me close that thread up too LOL Thanks! http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1285382&PID=40943819&#40943819

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gallery #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at how fast we're moving!! Love our creation threads!!

And no di, Kritika was introduced a couple of episodes prior with the song "Chedi Aisi Taan." This scene takes place when Radha runs to meet Krishna when he plays the flute. It's at the same time where Gunvanti kaki and Satvanti kaki are giving her and her mom a hard time.

Oh okay, she was wearing the same dress in both scenes so I got them mixed up.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index