Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 145)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, woww!! Jhavi di did an outstanding job on that siggy! It is really just divinely beautiful! And what a great theme! So pretty! And thank you for the beautiful translation. And your Krishna Kubja siggy is so pretty! I love the cute smile Swapnil has on his face. Very Krishna-like. and they story of Trivakra (Kubja) is one of my favorite!

Soooo glad you like the Jhanvi req, Aishu, and thank you so much for liking the Kubja sig!Hug That story is also one of my favs, she reminds me of Shabari from Ram Avatar.Day Dreaming And thanks so much for giving me her name...I never knew it was Trivakra.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Updated the ToC, guys!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Just edited my replies on the previous pg :D And Janu her wasn't actually Trivakra, it just means bent 3 ways... so they're all just epithets, Trivakra=Kubja=hunchback. Not sure what her actual name was, but I have read in some places that she was Shurpnakha reborn to get redemption because although she had the wrong type of feelings in Treta, they were focused on the right person. The deformities were residual damage from the punishment Lakshman gave her. Not all sources concur on that, but interesting thought, isn't it?

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Just edited my replies on the previous pg :D And Janu her wasn't actually Trivakra, it just means bent 3 ways... so they're all just epithets, Trivakra=Kubja=hunchback. Not sure what her actual name was, but I have read in some places that she was Shurpnakha reborn to get redemption because although she had the wrong type of feelings in Treta, they were focused on the right person. The deformities were residual damage from the punishment Lakshman gave her. Not all sources concur on that, but interesting thought, isn't it?

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up.LOL I too heard about Shurpanakha being reborn as her....don't know which source has it, but makes sense doesn't it?

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Guyssss Hug First of all, YAY INDIA Party

@ Janu - Januuuuuuuuu Hug Thank you so so sOOOOO much for all the pretty pics, want to siggify all of them but don't know where to start LOL Good thing you knew though, cuz the Kubja sig came out phenomenal ShockedClapClapClapClap Esp love the 2nd coloring... it's got such depth, perfect for the theme... the list is just getting longer LOL

GO INDIA!!!!!Dancing I saw bits and pieces of the match on TV, but I heard it was a good game for both sides.Big smile

Thank you sooooooooooo much for liking the sig, so sweet of you!Hug  And I'm glad you liked the pics, I also didn't know which moment to capture for your Jhanvi req, so I decided to let you choose and did a pic update from beginning to end.LOL

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
^^ Lol I was listening to the live feed on my ipod while I was at work LOL They have such amazing bowlers Clap

Guyssss... here is the last of my previously made VMs, this was for Diwali and it's all about Shri Ram's reunion with Bharat... enjoy!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, aww, you're so welcome! And I'm not sure that anybody can reference what her real name is. In JSK she doesn't say her name but states that she is Trivakra, but everyone teases and calls her Kubadi. But that doesn't mean that either are her name. And people also used to get names from their characteristics, so who knows. Krishna is Keshav, Shyaam, Muralidhar, etc. And wow, I didn't know about her being a reincarnation of Surphanakha. That's sooooooooo cool! Thanks Lola di for telling!

@Lola di, well first off, let me just say that the VM was utterly beautiful! I loved it! The guy who played Bharat did a fantastic job! And your work is amazing as always! I love how all the scenes match perfectly with the lyrics! So... are there any other vms that you didn't show us?
And omg, thank you soo much for liking the siggs!

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, aww, you're so welcome! And I'm not sure that anybody can reference what her real name is. In JSK she doesn't say her name but states that she is Trivakra, but everyone teases and calls her Kubadi. But that doesn't mean that either are her name. And people also used to get names from their characteristics, so who knows. Krishna is Keshav, Shyaam, Muralidhar, etc. And wow, I didn't know about her being a reincarnation of Surphanakha. That's sooooooooo cool! Thanks Lola di for telling!

Yeah, I guess you are right....she was not a really central character whose name we had to know. Knowing her as Kubja was enough.Smile And I know, her being Shurpanakha is really interesting, but it makes sense, doesn't it? Shurpanakha could not have gotten moksha in Ram Avatar because she had not been killed at the hands of Ram, and she had to undergo another life as paschyataap for her sins.

pakhara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index