Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 144)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I want to share with you the divinely beautiful request Jhanvi made me.....can you keep your eyes off of it?Day Dreaming It's an SK-Ramayan combo blended with a gorgeous murti of Shriman Narayana I found online. I chose a 'sleeping Hari' theme using text from a famous Telugu Utsava Saampradhaaya Kriti, will post the song sometime as well, it's so beautiful!

Feel Free to Use

-Janu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi-Pooja-

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
nice creation Lalitha di.Clap but I really want to know the meaning of the text, please tell me this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Aishu your new style is amazing!! Day Dreaming I just can't take my eyes off the sigs, esp. the Shri Krishna, Radha and Balram one!! I love the blending and pic arrangement!! Perfect!!! Clap Clap Clap

Janu, STUNNING combo siggy! I love it so much!! Heart Heart Jhanvi did an awesome job! Clap Clap Clap Btw, even I would really like to know what the text means...translation please!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Friends, here is another VM made with the Maha Raas song of RS SK with some devotional pictures. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Sema, STUNNING VM! I just love that song soooooooooooooooooooooo much from SK and you used such beautiful, divine paintings!Day Dreaming Thanks for sharing with us, sweetie!

Vedo & Sema,

Here is the translation for those lines:

ksheera saagara vihaara (He is the Lord abiding in the Ocean of Milk.)
aparimita ghora paataka vidaara (He is the destroyer of the (results of) countless severe crimes.)
krura jana gana vidoora nigama (He is the Lord who is far-removed from cruel people.)
sanchaara sundara sareera (He is the Lord found in the Vedas, one with a beautiful body.)

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 30 March 2011 at 12:38pm

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a Krishna/Kubja sig I made today.....hope you like, and feel free to use.Embarrassed

-Janu

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, woww!! Jhavi di did an outstanding job on that siggy! It is really just divinely beautiful! And what a great theme! So pretty! And thank you for the beautiful translation. And your Krishna Kubja siggy is so pretty! I love the cute smile Swapnil has on his face. Very Krishna-like. and they story of Trivakra (Kubja) is one of my favorite!

@Vedo, you're so sweet yaar! Thank you so much! :D Glad you liked it!

@Urmila, wowwwwww, that is such a divine vm! I love the pics you chose! They were awesome and really matched the lines from the song!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 30 March 2011 at 3:31pm

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Guyssss Hug First of all, YAY INDIA Party
Second... thank you sooo much for liking/using the new sigs!!! You guys are awesome Blushing Will play around more with that 2nd coloring on the Sita Maa one, see what else it can do LOL

@ Deeps - the siggies are BEAutiful hun, loveee the Ram-Dashrath one esp... I just loved their interaction on the show, always so sweet and touching!! And that 1st coloring just enhances the warm family feel... love it Day Dreaming Meera sigs are brilliant as well, can't wait to see more!!!

@ aishu - yayyyy, you just downloaded PS and you're like a pro already Party The colorings on all 3 sigs are just sooooo gorgeous and perfect for the pics, got that cool modern pop art feel to them... yaar slow down with the masterpieces, you're getting a monopoly over my slideshow slowly slowly LOL j/k... keep rocking!

@ Mina - lovely work hun Clap You've improved so much it's incredible... again Ram-Dashrath one is my fav Day Dreaming

@ Sema - beautiful VM dear, the paintings you chose are just heavenly Day Dreaming Do make more whenever you can!

@ Janu - Januuuuuuuuu Hug Thank you so so sOOOOO much for all the pretty pics, want to siggify all of them but don't know where to start LOL Good thing you knew though, cuz the Kubja sig came out phenomenal ShockedClapClapClapClap Esp love the 2nd coloring... it's got such depth, perfect for the theme... the list is just getting longer LOL

Edited by lola610 - 30 March 2011 at 5:23pm

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index