Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 143)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
here are two cgs from me, from AS Ramayan !!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! Lovely siggs Mina!! Just gorgeous work! As I said, the Dasarath and Raam one is just so beautiful and touching! LOVE it! Keep it up!

And here's another Meghan sigg guys.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...Mina...MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Wow!!! Lovely siggs Mina!! Just gorgeous work! As I said, the Dasarath and Raam one is just so beautiful and touching! LOVE it! Keep it up!

And here's another Meghan sigg guys.

thanx a lot diii, and cuteee cg !!!! Luv it!Day Dreaming

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Thankq Minu!!!!!!!Hug
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Here are my replies for tonight, guys, so hyped up about this thread finishing up so quickly!Dancing

@Deepika,

GORGEOUS new sigs, hun! Love each and every one sooooo much!Day Dreaming Your new styles are really rocking, especially the colorizations, you've really rocked them big time!Clap All the Gurmina sigs are super sweet and cute, love them! And the Meera sigs, as well as the ASR, are super adorable, but my fav is this one! Wow! Very pronounced, the colorization and brightness only make the pics stand out even more!Clap

^ Please make one SK sig in this style, using pics of Swapnil as Krishna during the Jarasandh battles (you can find them in the pic gallery ToC). I think the pics will really match well with the ones used in here.Tongue

I am definitely adding a bunch of your sigs from the recent update into my slideshow, you will see it up soon.Wink Btw, do post my Kuvalayapeeda req soon, I love it so much and you can put it free for use!TongueWink In fact, remember that you can always put any of my reqs free for use, I have no problem with that.LOL

@Mina,

Stunning new sigs, hun! New styles are rocking and I love that the bevel border finally worked out for you.Clap I especially love the first one with Dashrath, great choice of pics and text!

@ Aishu,

OMG!!! Your new sigs are soooo cute, LOVE both the Meghan ones, esp the second.Clap Really amazing work, do make some more SK and/or RS Ramayan ones.Wink And your request from Sano is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute, what an adorable pic!Day Dreaming Like Vedo said, I just want to smother the baby with kisses, he was SO adorable and cheerful, just like the SK baby!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
@ Minu - I will start working on your suggestions as soon as I have enough free time dear! Big smile Your siggys are excellent! Day Dreaming Lovely pics and the quotes are just icing on the cake!! Clap Clap Clap

@ Aishu - really cute Meghan sig! Embarrassed
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, I know me too! I thought that that baby and Dhriti were just divinely cute! Really very God-like and beautiful! So wanted to hold that baby! What a cutie pie! Day Dreaming
And yeah, I will def make some SK and Ramayan siggs too. I just had a ton of Meghan's pics saved on my pc, esp from SBS that I used them. I was too lazy to look for new pics. LOL

@Vedo, thanks yaar! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Just made these. Going to bed now. Nighty night.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index