Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 142)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

@Parina di, nooooooo!!!!!!! Sorry, you too! But I used the word maniac. You're not a maniac, I'm the maniac, you're the fan!

u judged me wrong Wink .... i cant even express what it is for me...

I know you are one of the greatest fans of JSK!Embarrassed But how could I call you a maniac di?

thats what im saying yaar im *JUST* not a fan ...... its deep in my  soul.. im living it every moment...  its beyond maniac

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 29 March 2011 at 9:24am

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ Pari - aww thank you so much! Hug Sure for your req, can't wait to see it! LOL

@ Minu - Hug thank you! And I totally agree with you! Gurmina were perfect here! Day Dreaming

@ Janu - wow thank you! Hug  I am definitely thinking about opening my own gallery and your encouragement means a lot! I will start working on your suggestion of the similar RS sig soon. Wink

@ Aishu- thanks a lot! Hug And the req avis Pooja made are soooo sweet! I have seen that vid and I love the way Kanha sweeeeetly tries to cajole Yashoda Maiyya and how he says Mai...Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming 

@ Lola - thank you yaar! Hug  I will be waiting for the vid links! Tongue  Now about your siggys, what can I say? BEAUTIFUL!!! Clap Clap Clap The Krishna-Meera one is so endearing...I love the pics you chose! And Princess Sita one is so pretty, awesome colorization!

@ Deepika - oh wow, your updates are always so mind-blowing! ClapDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Awesome creations! I love all the different colorizations and effects used! I just have no words! Clap Clap Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...Dpka1415pakharaMagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys, Here's a request I got from Sano. Isn't is just so utterly CUTE? 

Clap Clap Super super cute siggy by Sano, Aishu!! Day Dreaming Bal Gopal looks sooo shweeeeet I just wanna cuddle him forever!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Parina di, yes, I understand that. It's same here. I haven't forgotten one single scene that I have watched in JSK. I think about it all the time. Before watching it, I was not religous at all, but now it made me fall if love with my religion and everything about it is just really close to me. I know it must be the same for you, I just didn't call you a maniac because that would be very disrespectful of me.

@Vedo, thank you yaar! And yeah, I too loved that scene. Thinking of making a Maiya and Kanhaiya vm soon. :D

Hey guys, guess what? I downloaded photoshop. Thanks to Pooja for telling me where to get it from. I was messing around with some psds and made this. First attempt at ps, so kind of iffy.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 29 March 2011 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Sirf ath pages baki rahe hai! Kisi ne naye gallery khol ne ki sochi hai kya?
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Aishu, woooooww the sig turned out stunning!! Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you Vedo!! Hug

Vishakha_Sakhi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
wow lola diii, deepika dii, and aishu diii, ur creations are just sooo pretttyyyyy !!!!!Day Dreaming i think u all have inspired me to request a slideshow from janu diiii, i can't possibly use all ur cgs at once !!!!CryLOL i want to use all of them !!!!

Vedo diii, can u make another vid cg like the one u just made, but from the new ramayan scene where ramji and sitaji feed each other and find the ring after marriage? i luv that scene so much, especially the part where sitaji is forced to say Ramji's name!Day DreamingLOL soooooo romantic!

Day Dreaming

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index