Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 139)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Oh WOW!!!! Gorgeous avis by Pooja, Aishu, esp the first one! So cute! They're really adorable.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
@ vedo - thanks a tone yaar for liking my work !

@ parina- aww nice to meet you ! yes out of mytho my favorite has to be JSK it was beautifully made !Big smile glad you liked the avis !

@ aishu- aww am glad you liked the avis . it was one beautiful scene to work with !Smile

@ janaki - thanks a tone for appreciating the avis i made for aishu !Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

@ janaki - thanks a tone for appreciating the avis i made for aishu !Embarrassed

No problem, dear, I really want to req from you too, but I can't think of any scenes.LOL Which genre do you like to work with best: tragic, romantic, cute....?Embarrassed
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

No problem, dear, I really want to req from you too, but I can't think of any scenes.LOL Which genre do you like to work with best: tragic, romantic, cute....?Embarrassed
aww .. LOLLola was asking me the same thing i prefer anything mostly . but i feel the romantic ones ill work better with. just cause i feel i have more brushes and etc which can be experimented with that one.Embarrassed its all up to you all i need the link and the part which you prefer .Smile

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

aww .. LOLLola was asking me the same thing i prefer anything mostly . but i feel the romantic ones ill work better with. just cause i feel i have more brushes and etc which can be experimented with that one.Embarrassed its all up to you all i need the link and the part which you prefer .Smile

Okie dokies then, will try to think of some romantic mythos moments for you.Big smile And what is your time limit, or the timing you prefer? And does the vid have to be youtube or does dailymotion also work?

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 28 March 2011 at 4:03pm
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Okie dokies then, will try to think of some romantic mythos moments for you.Big smile And what is your time limit, or the timing you prefer? And does the vid have to be youtube or does dailymotion also work?
timings shouldnt be an issue for me to work around LOL ahh . specifically One avi is 500 frames . once you give me link and the timings i will let you knw if it is possible in between the ranges you want. Smile. video could be kind youtube, dailymotion anything works basically LOL just the video quality should be workable .
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

@ aishu- aww am glad you liked the avis . it was one beautiful scene to work with !Smile

Thank you again!! Really, just loved them! SmileAnd oh my god, if you want any scenes from jsk, just pm me, I would happily give them to you knowing that there will be a super awesome jsk avi coming! Big smile

-Pooja-

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

timings shouldnt be an issue for me to work around LOL ahh . specifically One avi is 500 frames . once you give me link and the timings i will let you knw if it is possible in between the ranges you want. Smile. video could be kind youtube, dailymotion anything works basically LOL just the video quality should be workable .

Sure, I usually don't go over 10-15 secs so I hope that's alright?Embarrassed And I will def try to give you the best quality vids.

-Pooja-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index