Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 138)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

This siggy I made sometime back...it's from AS Ramayan in Ashok Vatika where Sita Ma shows Raavan her Lord's viraat roop...it was so beautiful to watch and one of the reasons why I love AS Ramayan! Embarrassed

Feel free to use and do comment! Wink

Omg diiiii, Vedo diiii, ur just amazing! I have lost my words on seeing this gorgeous beautiful creation diiiii, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!Day Dreaming omg, what can I say diiii, this scene is just one of my favorites from new Ramayan, i just luv Debi diiii and guru so much in this scene, Guru made the most handsome Narayana and Debi was just so cute and beautiful as vanvaasi sita Ma! Wow diii, using this for a long time!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

Suggested and requested by Lola . am guessing it is free for use .. 

P.S- i loved this video ^^ the most Lola Embarrassed

stacked :

soooooooooooo cuteee Pooja .... Love the colors ....Clap

-Pooja-

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
sorry edited

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 28 March 2011 at 10:27am
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

You're welcome!HugHug So are you a fan of any mytho in particular? How exactly did Lola find you?Wink

I am definitely PMing you my own suggestions soon, just trying to think which.Tongue
 hmmm.. actually i watched a few of them like mostly all the versions of mahabbarat but. my favorite one has to be the story of krishna from jai shri krishna Embarrassed

hmmm Lola well she has been a silent viewer of my workLOL she has seen my creations in KMH2 gallery and then she PMed me and from there i was on to mytho Big smile
[/QUOTE]

haaayeeeeeeeeeee i just love when someone says ... they liked JSK
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
welcome to Mytho Masti Pooja ..... ME Parina,  or Pari or what ever u like LOL
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@EVERY1 ---- 
 guys.... mere peeche se yeh JSK ki kya baatein ho rahi hain ....
Evil SmileLOL
((CHUP CHUP KEE ...hmm......Angry. ))
baatao bataaoo main excitement ke maare mari jaa rahi hun.... ROFL
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

@EVERY1 ---- 
 guys.... mere peeche se yeh JSK ki kya baatein ho rahi hain ....
Evil SmileLOL
((CHUP CHUP KEE ...hmm......Angry. ))
baatao bataaoo main excitement ke maare mari jaa rahi hun.... ROFL

English translation please!LOL
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Thank you Janu! Hug  It is also one of my most fav scenes...and you're right...both Arun and Deepika look sooo royal! Utterly perfect as Raja Ram and Maharani Sita! Day Dreaming Deepika looks especially beautiful with the big mukut (I also lovee how Debina looks with her big mukut too!! Embarrassed) and what to say of "Ram Darbaar Hai Jag Saara..." whenever I'm watching that I feel like I'm there too! Embarrassed

Btw, I would very much appreciate it if anyone can pretty pleaseee share a vid link to RS's Shri Krishna with Shri Krishna and Radha in Goloka ( grown up Krishna and Radha). I want to make some avis. Embarrassed

You're very welcome, Vedo, Arun and Deepika do look very royal and divine as King and Queen, the Uttar Kand episodes were my fav of them!Day Dreaming Arun looked MOST into his character in Uttar Ramayan, he really did all the episodes soooo well, and Deepika was also amazing and super sweet as both Maharani Sita and Vandevi.Clap

Hehe, yes, I do love Debina with the Mukut as well, she looked really beautiful and graceful, Guru and Debi also made a great Raja Ram and Rani Sita.Big smile

Sure, I'll post a vid of Golok Krishna and Radha soon, can't wait to see what you make of it!

And OMG!!!!! Look at your new Vid Sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh WOW, like Parina said, this has got to be your BEST creation thus far, Vedo, you really must open your own shop, it would become a hit straightaway! Wowwww, I just LOVE this scene in AS Ramayan, it was handled so well and Lola and I had a discussion on it some time back, it is one of Debi's best scenes and the concept of the vid too is so beautiful and meaningful. Definitely using this! Please make a matching one from RSR! RSR doesn't show Ramji in Vishva Roop, but the scene with Deeps holding up the blade of grass and telling off Ravan is equally effective, will give you the vid!Big smile

Vishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

@Vedo, wowwwwwwww, the animated sigg is just tooooo cute! I love that scene, and the text is perfect! Really see the devotion of Sita Maa in this. Her lord is with her always.

@Parina di, nooooooo!!!!!!! Sorry, you too! But I used the word maniac. You're not a maniac, I'm the maniac, you're the fan!

And………..

Guys guess what? I had sent a pm to Pooja requesting some JSK avis. Here they are!!!!

Stacked

Are they not the most gorgeous avis ever? Fell in LOVE with the moment I saw them! Soooooooooo cute! Saving them on my pc asap and using them for a heck of a long time!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi-Pooja-..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index