Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 136)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, wow, kyaa baat hai! Saare siggs kamal ke hai!! I esp love the last one, and the text on the last one is soooooooo good! OMG, jaw-dropping! And what a combo sigg! Love it! And the Debina one soooooooooooooo cute! And the second style on the first one is just stunning!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Janu, beautiful siggys...all of 'em! ClapDay Dreaming If these were made in a hurry then I surely wanna see what  you come up with when you have a lot of time on hand! Embarrassed LOL  I esp. love the first shade of the RS Ramayan one...and you're right Debi does look super cute and innocent in those pics! Beautiful blending, pic placement and text in all! Clap Clap  Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
A RS Ramayan avi I made:

It's free for use as always! Wink

Edited by Vedo - 28 March 2011 at 7:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari-Pooja-..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Deva oh deva!!! Kai mhanu me? Super, excellent, gorgeous, fantastic, amazing, outstanding avi! Great job Vedo!!! Keep them coming!!

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Aishu and Vedo, you guys are too sweet!Hug I always love reading your comments!

Vedo, your avi is STUNNING! You know, that scene is one of my favs, Ram Darbaar scene was just so beautiful in RSR and the song also, can never get enough of it.Day Dreaming Deeps in particular just looks soooo divine and Sita Ma - ish, just like she's straight out of a painting! Great job!Clap

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Updated the ToC, guys!

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@ Aishu - awww thank you...me so flattered! Hug

Thank you Janu! Hug  It is also one of my most fav scenes...and you're right...both Arun and Deepika look sooo royal! Utterly perfect as Raja Ram and Maharani Sita! Day Dreaming Deepika looks especially beautiful with the big mukut (I also lovee how Debina looks with her big mukut too!! Embarrassed) and what to say of "Ram Darbaar Hai Jag Saara..." whenever I'm watching that I feel like I'm there too! Embarrassed

Btw, I would very much appreciate it if anyone can pretty pleaseee share a vid link to RS's Shri Krishna with Shri Krishna and Radha in Goloka ( grown up Krishna and Radha). I want to make some avis. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
This siggy I made sometime back...it's from AS Ramayan in Ashok Vatika where Sita Ma shows Raavan her Lord's viraat roop...it was so beautiful to watch and one of the reasons why I love AS Ramayan! Embarrassed

Feel free to use and do comment! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index