Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 135)

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

@ janaki- i have my issues with colors LOL the channel just makes me mad i dont like the way the treat their shows . anyways yup anytime feel free to do so

btw is Min.us giving everyone a hard time ?LOL

Same here, Colors' isn't a very dependable channel at all.Ermm The Sagars should have chosen another channel to air JSK, but....oh well, it's done and no use crying over spilt milk.

Btw, the horizontally stacked avi you posted isn't showing up for me anymore for some reason.Confused
yup i dislike the channel cause it doesnt handle its shows very decently .

i dont knw whats up with Min.us its giving me hard time to today well i upload i on to photoshop so i could give you this link to use it as it work here 

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/pooja_15/Untitled-6.gif

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@Lola,

No problem hun, along with the additions, do give me deletions too or else I won't know what to do.LOL And as for your Fatima style sig, there wasn't really a change....I was just wondering if you could fill up the middle somehow, but it's beautiful how it is too so no need for change. Btw, did the slideshow disappear again?Confused Drat! Do you know if there is another website we can upload it in?

And I did make some sigs....will try to post tonight if possible. They're saved on the comp and I'm on my laptop.

@Sharona,

Stunning sig, hun! LOVE it, def adding into my slideshow as well as sending you some suggestions myself!

@Parina,

Gorgeous work on Deepika's req, it looks sooooooooooooo bright and colorful, love it!

@Aishu,

OMG!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that Krishna/Akrur sig, hun, as well as the Urmi one, thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much for making them, def adding into my slideshow! And your JSK sigs are also gorgeous, amazing job!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

@ janaki- i have my issues with colors LOL the channel just makes me mad i dont like the way the treat their shows . anyways yup anytime feel free to do so

btw is Min.us giving everyone a hard time ?LOL

Same here, Colors' isn't a very dependable channel at all.Ermm The Sagars should have chosen another channel to air JSK, but....oh well, it's done and no use crying over spilt milk.

Btw, the horizontally stacked avi you posted isn't showing up for me anymore for some reason.Confused
yup i dislike the channel cause it doesnt handle its shows very decently .

i dont knw whats up with Min.us its giving me hard time to today well i upload i on to photoshop so i could give you this link to use it as it work here 

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/pooja_15/Untitled-6.gif

Thanks for the link, it's a bit long for my sigbox since I have four creations in it, but I'll try to upload it again on minus....thanks!Smile

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
@janaki-  am using 4 sigs as of now as well the 3 sigs are upload with imgur so thats good the sig.avi am using is uploaded with photobucket it still fits in . just replace it with min.us link of the avi but try not take out the brackets which are [I M G] [ / I  M G] it should fit perfectly hope that helps !

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 27 March 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

@janaki-  am using 4 sigs as of now as well the 3 sigs are upload with imgur so thats good the sig.avi am using is uploaded with photobucket it still fits in . just replace it with min.us link of the avi but try not take out the brackets which are [I M G] [ / I  M G] it should fit perfectly hope that helps !

Okay, will try that out.Smile Btw, the photobucket upload got cancelled for some reason.

MagadhSundari

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

Okay, will try that out.Smile Btw, the photobucket upload got cancelled for some reason.
photobucket is weird in some reason if i move the image to different album it acts up and deletes the link anyways Min.us is back so i think we all should be good here LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Ok so I have fianlly caught up on the last 17 pages that I missed!Blushing And trust me when I say I simply don't have enough words to praise the utterly Gorgeous siggys and avis you all posted! It's not possible for me to comment individually right now but just know that I LOOOOOOVE each and every one of them!! Awesome Awesome Awesome creations Janu, Aishu, Pari, Lola, Minu, Gunu, Swati, Pooja and Sharona!  Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  Btw, it's sooo nice to have you 'newbies' ( to Mytho Masti at least! LOL) post your amazing work here! Dancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari...PARiNA...pakhara-Pooja-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are Ramayan some sigs I made over the weekend, please do tell me how they turned out as I made them in a hurry cause of chores.Embarrassed

|| RS Ramayan ||

Text for this is from a telugu bhajan:

Different Shade

|| AS Ramayan ||

Debi looks so pretty and innocent in these pics!

|| RS-AS Ramayan Combo ||

Love this text a lot!

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 27 March 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundaripakharaVishakha_Sakhi-Pooja-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index