Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 134)

-Sharona- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sharona-
-Sharona-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Feel free to use it

Ram & Sita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi-Pooja-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

@ janaki- ohhhhh ok !!! thanks a lot for clearing the confusion LOL ya my reference was to JSK . ya i wonder why they ended it  though in the middle it was going great. 
 @ yes , hopefully soon LOL aww thats really sweet of you will till then am open for requests and suggestions so feel free to do so !Smile

No problem, the Sagars ended JSK because their budget ended there too...they actually showed more than they planned to because they originally planned to end after Kans Vadh. Also, they were receiving pressure from the channel because of another show.

Thanks, will def take you up on the offer.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...-Pooja-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
@ all - thank yous so much for likng (and using, if using LOL) the sad SK siggies and ok'ing the new styles... made my day Blushing

@ Pari - Mina's req came out sooooo pretty, loved the blue coloring! Perfect Clap

@ Aishu - all the new sigs rock hun, the AS Ram-Dashrath one is soooo sweet and the text you came up with is spot on Day Dreaming Also love the SK sigs, yayyy you're back to SK Dancing Def adding all these to the slideshow real soon, your new styles are excellent!

@ Poojiiiiiiiiii - Poooooooooooojiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ShockedDancingHug Thank you thank you thank you sooooooooooooooo much for making that most adorable avi set, I am so in love with it I can't even tell you how much Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Sigh. You are so perfect at this avi business (or should I quote BBB... "binness" ROFL) and particularly the mytho avi business - do you guys know I don't even give her timings or expanations, just the links and the rest is all her jaadu-ful judgment Wink For these again you picked the sweetest moments hun, and the text brushes also work soooo well on them! Incredible job! So glad I found you in my roaming of CGs and went on to pm you, one of my brighter ideas though I have soooo many of those ROFL j/k... anyways awesome awesome job as proven by the fact that so many of us are using them already... imagine I came in and said they weren't freebies, that would've been hilarious LOL but no that wouldn't happen... so yeah, looks like your gonna get a few more requests/suggestions this time around so if you want I'll wait a little bit before giving you my next list... just let me know whenev you're ready Tongue
Oh and we aren't very averse to spam around here especially when it's related to mythos or tutorials, so we'd love if you could explain the lightening effect here, that'd be awesome Star Anddd I found you at KMH2 and PKYEK galleries, your stuff there is really awesome too!

@ Janu - yesss hun now that I can see the slideshow I will be able to give a ore extended additions list including that one LOL but an animated one wouldn't work in it, would it? and thankk so much for liking the sad ones, will work on the 2nd version of the Fati-style one soon as you let me figure out what/where we were changing Embarrassed I do have a couple more ready, will post in a bit Approve How about youuuuuuuuu?

-Pooja-..RamKiJanaki..

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@ janaki- i have my issues with colors LOL the channel just makes me mad i dont like the way the treat their shows . anyways yup anytime feel free to do so !

@ Lola- awwwwww .. thats sooo sweet sweet of you yaar ! am glad you liked them ! was hoping you will . sorry for taking soo long to making them though got really busy =/ and the timings common now you have to give yourself credit for that. you choose some awesome videos that it gets little easier for me to choose the part LOL. and as for how i make it  i just work with 3 softwares . Sony Vegas Pro. 9 and photshop CS5. and textures brushes all from deviantart  and animation shop 3. coloring is all done half with sony vegas and half with photoshop the rest are brushes and textures .hope that helps.

btw is Min.us giving everyone a hard time ?LOL

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 27 March 2011 at 1:48pm

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@Pooji, thank you soooooooooooooo much for the explanation. I'll download ps right away, and omg, so glad to know you liked JSK! I am probably the biggest JSK maniac here!

@Sharona, wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Pure utter brilliance! Gorgeous work! I love the colorization and the texture used is just fabulous! Please please please make some more!!

@Lola di, you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!! So glad you like them!!! And yes, you'll see more SK siggs now! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari-Pooja-..RamKiJanaki..

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
re-posting the stacked avis again as Min.us isnt acting up here is the link
vertical one :

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/pooja_15/Untitled-5.gif

Horizontal one :

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/pooja_15/Untitled-6.gif

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

@ janaki- i have my issues with colors LOL the channel just makes me mad i dont like the way the treat their shows . anyways yup anytime feel free to do so

btw is Min.us giving everyone a hard time ?LOL

Same here, Colors' isn't a very dependable channel at all.Ermm The Sagars should have chosen another channel to air JSK, but....oh well, it's done and no use crying over spilt milk.

Btw, the horizontally stacked avi you posted isn't showing up for me anymore for some reason.Confused
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

re-posting the stacked avis again as Min.us isnt acting up here is the link
vertical one :

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/pooja_15/Untitled-5.gif

Horizontal one :

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/pooja_15/Untitled-6.gif

Thanks, was just about to ask for them again.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index