Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 133)

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
aishu- i added more to the thank you post .

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

@ janaki - awwww thanks sooo much ! am soo glad you liked it ! yes i guess its all thanks to lola for introducing me to the world of mytho ! anyways i really appreciate it thanks lot !Hug

You're welcome!HugHug So are you a fan of any mytho in particular? How exactly did Lola find you?Wink

I am definitely PMing you my own suggestions soon, just trying to think which.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

You're welcome!HugHug So are you a fan of any mytho in particular? How exactly did Lola find you?Wink

I am definitely PMing you my own suggestions soon, just trying to think which.Tongue
[/QUOTE] hmmm.. actually i watched a few of them like mostly all the versions of mahabbarat but. my favorite one has to be the story of krishna from jai shri krishna Embarrassed

hmmm Lola well she has been a silent viewer of my workLOL she has seen my creations in KMH2 gallery and then she PMed me and from there i was on to mytho Big smile

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

hmmm.. actually i watched a few of them like mostly all the versions of mahabbarat but. my favorite one has to be the story of krishna from jai shri krishna Embarrassed

hmmm Lola well she has been a silent viewer of my workLOL she has seen my creations in KMH2 gallery and then she PMed me and from there i was on to mytho Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Oh, the old or new Krishna? I also love Mahabharat a lot, Nitish was the most perfect elder Krishna.Day Dreaming

I also have seen others using your avis, I just never knew who you were.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Oh, the old or new Krishna? I also love Mahabharat a lot, Nitish was the most perfect elder Krishna.Day Dreamingyes the new krishna ! Tongue nitsh was the one that played the older krishna in jai shri krishna right? sorry am sort of confused when it comes to remembering namesLOL but yes the young krishna and the old krishna from jai shri krishna were both brilliantBig smile 

[/QUOTE]hehe ! see thats maybe cause i dont have a gallery/shop yet. blame my never ending laziness for that !ROFL

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Janu - dudeee the NandBaba-Akrur sig is thrillingly good, esp the animated one... that looks so freakin cool Shocked It's really the perfect effect for that scene. Def adding it to my slideshow when you reupload it :/ Same with the Ram Darbar and the SiyaRam sigs from both shows... lovely new textures Clap

Thanks a lot, Lola, really appreciate it!Hug I was going to use lunapic's lightning effect on that one, but somehow it didn't seem to match, I'm really glad you all like the flashing colors.Big smile

Lols, do you want me to add it to the slideshow?LOL 

Glad you like the other sigs, I also looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove your new ones, esp the Nand/Yashoda one! That was such a super emotional scene and your effects totally did justice to it, it's making me tear up just looking at it.CryCryClap That and the shadowy Maiyyas sig is amazing, adding both to my slideshow! The first one's already in, but the second one will join it soon.

I hope you have more up your sleeve for us.Tongue

MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Oh, the old or new Krishna? I also love Mahabharat a lot, Nitish was the most perfect elder Krishna.Day Dreamingyes the new krishna ! Tongue nitsh was the one that played the older krishna in jai shri krishna right? Lols, no prob....three serials were made on Krishna's life (that are popular at least), two were old (before 2000) and one new (2008 or 2009, I think). The old ones were called Mahabharat (by BR Chopra) and Shri Krishna (by Ramanand Sagar). Only the new one is called Jai Shri Krishna, and it was made by Meenakshi Sagar, Ramanand Sagar's bahu. Nitish was adult Krishna in BRC's Mahabharat, while Jai Shri Krishna did not have an adult Krishna. It only went up to teenage Krishna and then ended. Shri Krishna by Ramanand Sagar had another adult Krishna, Sarvadaman Banerjee, and that serial also showed the entire life of Krishna. sorry am sort of confused when it comes to remembering namesLOL but yes the young krishna and the old krishna from jai shri krishna were both brilliantBig smile  Hope this cleared up your confusionEmbarrassed....I also love the younger Krishna (Dhriti Bhatia) from JSK, she was just soooo cute!

hehe ! see thats maybe cause i dont have a gallery/shop yet. blame my never ending laziness for that !ROFL Lols, do get one soon! I'd be one of your most devoted customers!Big smile[/QUOTE]

MagadhSundari-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@ janaki- ohhhhh ok !!! thanks a lot for clearing the confusion LOL ya my reference was to JSK . ya i wonder why they ended it  though in the middle it was going great. 
 @ yes , hopefully soon LOL aww thats really sweet of you will till then am open for requests and suggestions so feel free to do so !Smile

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index