Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 129)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

actually  for a min i it felt its some1 else .... LOL

I can totally understand this sentiment dear, often times we feel ourselves lost so much in our fav mytho shows that we unconsciously and unintentionally connect the actors with the characters, that when they act in other movies or shows, we are sooo shocked and go, "Is that so and so ?!"ShockedLOL For example, I can't bear to see Swapnil in Papad Pol because he looks soooooooooo different and I connot connect his Krishna Avatar with his character in Papad Pol.LOL

yup i agree ... even i dont liked Swapnil in that show .. he was good in comedy circus atleast .
i think they like to experiment with there own skills and talent .. which is justified too..
but yes its diff for us to accept us ............... but it happens just not in mytho shows ppl were not able to accept Harshad and Anupriya also in TL they wanted Harshad and Aditi only ..!!
it happens we get attached to a show .. how it becomes imp in our lives ...

the moment MEghan changes his profile pic ... i wrote its good .. but dont change ..

im watching Meghan's show SBS .. show is really good, story line concept everything..  but feel his talent and skills are wasted there ... Tongue  coz he hardly hv any dialogues and imp scenes ... Ouch

I never saw comedy circus either....I only ever saw Swapnil as Kush and Krishna, and that is enough for me.Embarrassed  I agree with you though, I know a lot of people who did not like Harshad and Anupriya at first, because everyone was used to Prem and Heer and they connected Harshad's role to Prem more than Harshad, but I think now Harshad and Anupriya have a lot of fans too, I see many people making TaAnu creations.

It is the same with Gurmeet also. Many people found it difficult to see him as MSK at first, because they were so used to him as Ram, but now many people love him as MSK, some even more than Ram. And some people who saw Geet first and fell in love with MSK do not want to see Ramayan because they cannot bear to see him in any other avatar, especially a mytho role and that too opposite an actress not Drashti.

And with me, I tried to see the serial Tipu Sultan because it had Deepika in it, but I am so used to her as Sita Ma that I could not connect with her new role in TS.LOL 

It goes both ways, once we are used to a show and love an actor in a specific role, it is difficult for us to see him/her in any other role, even if it is the actor's previous show.  

ohhh.. yeah .... Deepika was in Tipu Sultan .. idint even remember that ..
i rem Vikram n betaal of Arun and Deepika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
@Gunia, awwwwww thank you my sweet sis! Haha, we're both copying Mithun da! :D

@Swati di, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SK siggs are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Love them to bits!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsitsokaysammy

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Ok, so I just had to share this: I just became a goldie one post back! So happy!

And here's a JSK sigg in celebration of that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! I'm back... was busy with midterm exams, and I come back and this thread moves 27 pages WackoLOL Time to catch up!

@ all - thank you guys soooooo soooooooo soooooo much for liking the new Akashwani and RamLakhan-ShyamBalram combo sigs, really means a lot Blushing So glad the new colorings were a hit... more experiments coming real soon!

@ Janu - dudeee the NandBaba-Akrur sig is thrillingly good, esp the animated one... that looks so freakin cool Shocked It's really the perfect effect for that scene. Def adding it to my slideshow when you reupload it :/ Same with the Ram Darbar and the SiyaRam sigs from both shows... lovely new textures Clap

@ Vedo - the Holi avis are so beautiful hun, the frame you used is so perfect for the occasion! And the moment you chose is too cute, loveee Golok Radharani's laugh LOLToo bad I missed our party thread Ermm Oh well, next festival! And loveeee the JSK Holi sig as well, so well blended and what's not to love about dancing toddlers LOL Yaar you can't hold out on us like this, update more and more Dancing

@ Aishu - the Aditi sigs are BEAutiful hun, I esp love the one where her hair's open (I think from the lullaby scene in JSK?) and the Meera one... that style and texture are really excellent, would love to see more like it Star And the Shri Ram-Vibhishan one is just heavenly, love the colors you used Day Dreaming Oh and the SK Jarasandh one... what perfect text you came up with LOL

@ Gunu - yayyyyyy so glad to see you back behna Hug And with so many gorgeous goodies at that Dancing They're all superb, the new styles are very pretty... my favs from that Holi batch were, of course the SK Holi sigs, the Sita Maa and sakhis sig, and the Paullomi one... these new colorings on each of them and the smooth look you gave is just phenomenal Clap Using in the slideshow!

@ Deeps - wowww back with the dhamaka updates Party Uncle Ravan sig was very bindaas, and I loveee the Shivling one so much... very beautiful Day Dreaming

@ Pari - the JSK RadheShyam sig with that neon light border just stole my heart yaar, loveee how you made it ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Swati - already told you how much I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee how my suggs turned out at your gal, but let me say it again.... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
@Lola di, You're back!! Welcome back di! How did the midterms go? And thank you soooooooooooooo much for liking my stuff. :D You know, I don't know exactly where that pic is from but I think its from when Shri Krishna asks Yashoda to give him the moon as he thinks its a "bada makhan ka gola." And sure, I'll make more like that! Right now waiting for your stuff!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 25 March 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
And now that I'm FINally caught up... new sigs! Both are from the saddd scenes in SK when both sets of parents are filled with fear and anxiety over Krishna's decision to go to Kans in Mathura. The first is my fav Nand Baba moment, when he breaks down in front of Vishnu Bhagwan's moorti and says that after all the silent heartbreaks he suffered when Krishna's life was endangered, how could it be possible that he's not his son Cry Really poignant moment that you guys (Aishu and Vedo :P) will love when you get there. And the other is from the song that, much like RSR's Yahi Raat Antim, shows how everyone spent the last night before Krishna left Gokul awake and disconsolate over fear of losing him in one way or the other. The style is inspired by one of my AviSig buddies Fatima who is a total genius and it didn't even come close lol... so be prepared to see it again, I'm gonna keep trying LOL Again, feel free to use!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
@lola...thanks a bunch hun...mwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
@aishu...thanks dr..im so glad dat u liked them..mwah!!
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Pari - the JSK RadheShyam sig with that neon light border just stole my heart yaar, loveee how you made it Clap

Thanks a lot yyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index