Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 128)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
wowwww, nice avis Aishu diii, luved the Ramayan ones !!! And beautiful cgs Parina dii and Janu dii, great work !!Clap

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Lols, alright then.LOL Any new mytho creations you made?Wink
yeah made two siggies from shree krishna on sugg of lola..will post them by tomorrow...<3
Smile
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di!! You made me feel so great di! Thanks! So glad that you liked the avis! :D OMG, it would seriously be an honor if you requested!

@Mina, awwwwwww, thanks hun! Glad you liked!

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

I made two more Ramayan sigs, again from both Ramayans. Please tell me which colorization I should post in my shop update.Embarrassed

|| RS Ramayan ||

|| AS Ramayan ||

Icons

- Janu

Ooooooooooh, cool! New and old Ramayan! Awesome textures di, and the text style is super cool! Both colorizations are wonderful, but I like the first ones in both, they're so bright and high contrast looking.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 24 March 2011 at 2:21pm
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

@Parina Di

Thanx for liking my siggies...ur Holi siggie, Meghan Kritika n Surili ankiyon wale sig was also b'fully textured!!!ClapClapClapClapClap
Sab Kripa Krishna ki..yaar all is well with the examsSmile  

@Dpka Di-
Ur Ravan siggie was very very b'fully made..LOLClapClapClapClap Luvd to see ur updts after such a long timeBig smile

@Janu Di
This is SHEER GORGEUOSNESSClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Btw I like the brighter version of the current RS Siya Ram siggie n lighter version of AS Ram-Siya siggieEmbarrassed Nice choice of picsClapClapClapClapClap Esp d mid pic of  Arun..he looks really sweet n God likeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Ashu-
Aww.........what to say I think m also running out of words...W*H dis siggie
Kya Baat kya baat kya baat  
The Murli Manohar siggie as cool hun ClapClapClapClap

@Swati di-
Woooooooww ur latest updts rock hun...I esp luvd Lola Di's suggestionEmbarrassed btw the avis U made on Lola n Janu di's req were sheer brilliance luvd dem aloooooooooooooot 

@Lola Di-
Where r U behna....ab virah vyatha shant bhi karo!!!Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@Janu Di
This is SHEER GORGEUOSNESSClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Btw I like the brighter version of the current RS Siya Ram siggie n lighter version of AS Ram-Siya siggieEmbarrassed Nice choice of picsClapClapClapClapClap Esp d mid pic of  Arun..he looks really sweet n God likeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much, Gunia dear!Hug I also thought the same, that the brighter version of RSR siggie looks better and lighter version for ASR, glad you think so too!Big smile

Yes, the middle pic of Arun looks really nice, it's one of my favs of him in princely clothing.Big smile Btw, dow did your exams go? Hope you aced all of them?Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Siggies from Shree Krishna
(sugg: Lola)

thank you!!
-akki:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@Swati di-
Woooooooww ur latest updts rock hun...I esp luvd Lola Di's suggestionEmbarrassed btw the avis U made on Lola n Janu di's req were sheer brilliance luvd dem aloooooooooooooot 

hey Gunia...thank u so much sweetie for liking my work...means a lot to me..mwah!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index