Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 12)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

@ Pari - superb Meera siggy dear! Gr8 pic placement. Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  

@ Gunu - lovely RadheKrishna siggy! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap I love how you always put them in many different colorizations! This time my fav is this one:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Wowww, lovely cgs everyone !!Clap Everything is so cuteeee and prettyyy, and I'm happy to be adding another lovely creation to this gallery !!Tongue

Look at this avi that Mehwish diiii made me, isn't it just magical??Day Dreaming It's from the cuteee scene after Ramji's Rajyabhishek where Kaushalya Ma tells Sita ji that she is craving for a grandchild since a long time, and gives her a Rudraksha as a gift so that her wish comes true soon.Heart  Little do they know about the tragedy that's about to happen.CryCryCry

Guru's side glances at Debi diii and Rajni jii in this scene are so cuteee. He is looking very naughty, na?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhimuffins2waffles

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
And Vedo diiii, yes, all the requests I post here are free for use, no need to ask me diiiiii.Embarrassed As ur older so u have right to use anything u want too.Big smile

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Aww thank you Mina! EmbarrassedHug

And BEAUTIFUL req avi! I love it! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap You're right, Guru does look naughty there! LOL

...Mina...muffins2waffles

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Aww thank you Mina! EmbarrassedHug

And BEAUTIFUL req avi! I love it! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap You're right, Guru does look naughty there! LOL

Ur welcome diiii!Hug I posted a pic updt of this scene here, plsss make cgs soon!Big smile

Hehe, I just luv guru's expressions in this scene, he reminded of Krishna more than Ram in this scene.LOL

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
This cg is so cuteee!Day Dreaming

I never watched this serial, diii, but I just luv this story in the Krishna leela.Big smile And the child in this cg looks just like an image of Krishna, wow, he looks so perfect for the role!Day Dreaming Who is he??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundarimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
hiiiii friends, I finally found the time to make more cgs instead of only posting requests !!!LOL

i made these avis and cgs from the same scene I requested the avis from Mehwish diiii.Embarrassed I really luv this scene a lot and since no one made creations from it yet, I decided to give it a try !!Big smile 

Here is the cg first, I actually worked more than three hours on this one trying all the new techniques Lola diii, Aishi diii, Janu diii, Aishu diii, Parina diiii, Gunia dii, and Vedo diii were talking about in the other gallery, so credit goes to alll of u didiiis!HugEmbarrassedBlushing

hayyeee, I'm so tired making creations after this cg, it took me so much time getting rid of the boxes and the lines and doing all sorts of things.SleepyPig But I still don't know how to add brushes and sparkles and cool stuffs like all of u dooo !!Cry Someone plsss teach me!!

Now the avis !!!Big smileStar I will stack them tomorrow if anyone wants.Embarrassed

and thanks Lolaa diii for telling Janu dii about d new uploading site that accepptts big filess, she told me and I was saved because everything else stopped working !!CryShockedLOL

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 27 January 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundarimuffins2wafflesVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Minu, your hard work definitely paid off! That's an AWESOME siggy! Day Dreaming Great blending and placement of the pics! Heart And the avis are lovely too! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Btw, which software did you use?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index