Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 118)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Hey guys here r some more creations...on Holi cudnt study for today coz U know all d guests come to do RAM RAMLOLEmbarrassed

Here r d sigs I made in my free time..m totally exhausted coz of the festive sdeason...Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@Gunia, wowwwwwwwwwwww, superb siggies behena!!! I love the second one, the colorization is just awesome!!!! Kyaa baat! Kya baat! Kya baat!

Hey guys! I have another JSK sigg that I made from one of the pics on fb. I don't know who the little kid is, but the pic was sooooooooo cute!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, wowwwwwwwwwwww, superb siggies behena!!! I love the second one, the colorization is just awesome!!!! Kyaa baat! Kya baat! Kya baat!

Hey guys! I have another JSK sigg that I made from one of the pics on fb. I don't know who the little kid is, but the pic was sooooooooo cute!

Woowwwwwww sis this title z really apt to ur siggie...its really very very sweeeet!!Embarrassed
Thanx a tonne for liking my stuffs in Mithun da's ishtyleLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Haha! Ishtyle maar rahi hoon na unki! lol! Ran out of my own compliments, so using his. And thank you for liking the sigg yaar!

And I just finished this one a minute ago. Another one of Janu di's fab suggestions.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 20 March 2011 at 11:32am

MagadhSundariarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@Pooja,

WOW! Amazing avis, hun, your styles are really sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesomeeee!Day Dreaming Thanks to Lola for requesting such cute scenes, and thanks to you for making them so divinely beautiful! I esp love the SiyaRam and Maharaas ones!

@Gunu,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERB new sigs, hun, each and everyone of your Holi ones are soooo beautiful, but my fav are all the ones from Sita Ram Daras Ras, sooooooo lovely!Day Dreaming And will def translate your song soon, plzzzz be patient with me, trying my best to manage time.CryLOL Love you!

@Lola,

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! Your recent sigs are spectacularly gorgeous, hun, can't stop gazing at them!Day Dreaming Both the Vibhishan and Akrur ones are just sheer amazing, love the styles you used on those! But my favorite is the Krishna/Balram/Ram/Lakshman one, it's sooooo perfect and you used the most maginifcent texture too! I also love the new Nand/Yashoda one though you didn't post it yet, I added all of the above in my slideshow!Tongue

@Vedo,

GORGEOUS new creations, hun! I LOVE the Holi one you just made, it's sooooooo pretty and beautiful, and the SK avi is so fun and lively, love it!Day Dreaming And amazing new sigs as well, the JSK Holi sig is so adorable, all in all, great creations! I just love your work!Clap

@Parina,

Beautiful Aditi sig, hun! I really love it soooo much and the pic itself is adorable!Day Dreaming And thank you so much for taking the time to reply to everyone individually, so sweet of you!Hug And thanks for sharing Aish's sig with us, she says thanks!Wink

@Aishu,

WOW! First off, I just LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Krishna/Jarasandh sig, using it at once!Dancing The text you chose is so fitting, why don't they learn the first time indeed?LOL And your other sigs are also spectacular, all the Yashoda ones and the Meera one are just SO beautiful, I added the Meera on into my slideshow.Day Dreaming But I cannot see your recent JSK sig, could you post it again please?Embarrassed

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 21 March 2011 at 6:34am

MagadhSundariarun-deepspakharaVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, awwwwwww, thank you! HugYou don't know what a big deal it is that you are using my sigg! Thanks a lot di! And so glad that you liked the Meera siggy.Smile You're really so very nice! And sure, here's the JSK sigg. Hope it loads properly. And btw, do you know where I can find pics from Mahabharat's Draupadi vastra haran? I checked our gallery and tinypic ate them. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, awwwwwww, thank you! HugYou don't know what a big deal it is that you are using my sigg! Thanks a lot di! And so glad that you liked the Meera siggy.Smile You're really so very nice! And sure, here's the JSK sigg. Hope it loads properly. And btw, do you know where I can find pics from Mahabharat's Draupadi vastra haran? I checked our gallery and tinypic ate them. LOL

Awww, you're very welcome, sweetie.HugHug And wow! The Meghan sig is sooo cute, really great job!Clap

Hmm, I have to take that Draupadi pic update again, because tinypic ate so many of my pic updates and I have to start all over.Ermm I will definitely tell you when I have them all up again.Wink
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I forgot to post this here, but this was a request I made for my friend Radha (radt) some days back in my shop...please don't use without her permission.Embarrassed

-Janu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index