Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 115)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@Vedo, thanks a lot yaar! And the JSK holi sigg is just irresistible! Using it right now! So pretty yaar! The colorization, texture, all of it! Lovely!

@Deepika di, Happy Holi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Here's a Meera sigg that Jhanvi di had as a freebie in her shop! Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is an RSR Uttar Kand sig Amna made me, of Ramji and LuvKush (both the 5-6 year ones and the 12 year old ones). The text is a song that comes during a scene where Ramji is thinking of Sita and his children, and all that he lost because of fate. "Vidhna Tere Lekh Kisi Ki Samajh Na Aate Hai...Putr Pita Se, Pita Putr Se, Mil Nahi Paate Hai"...it's soooooooo sad.CryCry

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 20 March 2011 at 7:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

@ Pari - thanks a lot hun, I'll def think about the gallery! Hug The Yashoda Maiyya siggy you made is soo beautiful!! I really like the pic placement and the effects you used!! Clap Clap Clap

oohhh.. thank u so much dear .... yes pls think about it ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Parina di, you're welcome! And omg that was quick! She posted the pics only yesterday na! And the siggy is rocking! The text goes perfect and your style is so cool!

Thanks a lot Aish
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is a RadheKrishna sig Zunni made me, isn't it just pure gorgeousness?Day Dreaming It's from the Uddhav scene where Krishna appears before Radha and the Gopis to fulfill the promise he made them when leaving Mathura.

-Janu

super cute one !!! ppl are soo creative
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Pari - welcome back yaara, missed you all these days Hug thanks And whoaaaaa way to catch up on all the pages Shocked abhi aur kar rahi hun... lol Thank you soooooo much for being so caring and thorough and and seeing and commenting on each one, you're sho shweet Heart thanks again ..  Verryyy happy you liked them esp the Paullomi one since I was trying something new with the frame and glare and stuff... made my day! And of course you can feel free to use the Hari-Har sig Janu made me, she did such a beautiful job na Day Dreaming Andddd your Aditi sig is stunningggg... what a comeback! Love the blending and the style so much, girly and cute just how I like it Star

thanks a lot  ..Hug
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

A few sigs I'd like to share with you guys... the first is a beautiful SiyaRam sig that our buddy Jhanvi made on my suggestion, and the 2nd was my request from Sano that shows both maiyas praying to have and then having Kanhaiya as their son Day Dreaming Love them both and I'm sure you will too... feel free to use!

Awesome work love the bg on the second sigg ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index