Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 113)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Updated the ToC againLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Beautiful siggys Janu! The Nand Baba-Akrurji one is so emotional...it conveys a fathers pain and disbelief perfectly and the animated one is just WOW!! The animation adds a sense of...what should I term it....I guess urgency to the sig!

Sita Maiyya siggy is sooooooo cute!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Deepika has a gorgeous smile!! 
Awesome work! Clap Clap Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

HappyHoli!!! Hug Hug Hug

I made these Holi sigs from SK, but am not too happy how they turned out! The vid part is ok, but the fame and text has been distorted a bit because of saving as .gif! Ermm

I tried to solve the prob by adding a white bg:

Do comment and of course they're free for use! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Happy Holi you guys!

@Vedo, wow, super duper amazing siggs! Sorry I sound very repetitive but your work is so great! Should think of more adjectives, na? Well, I simply LOVE the picture perfect sigg! So clever! And the JSK one left me speechless! The colorization is SUPERB! The lines of the song do go perfectly with it too! And the SK Holi one is the BEST! Using it right now!

@~pooja_15~, wow, those are some of the BEST avis that I have EVER seen! Seriously! Are you open for requests?

@Lola di, omg great! Can't wait for the next vm! And yes, the song is just beautiful! My parents mostly listen to really really Marathi bhajans. And your siggies toh varnit bhi nahi hote! No words to describe them! I just love love love love love the second one. The Faith is Fearless text is so strong and the colorization is your BEST so far di! Great job! And the SK one is so clever. D+anger=danger. Lol!

@Deepika di, ya sure, will get to work on them fast!

@Janaki di, you came up with so many beautiful requests!!!! Love them soooo much! Swati di did her BEST in those avis! The borders are gorgeous!!! I love the colorization on Jenny's req. The scene is such a beautiful one and just can't stop staring at it. And Aahaana's one is just stunning!

And the ones by you are so beautiful! The first ones, with Nand baba are really very emotional and touching. The Sita Maiya one is so cute!! Love the flower brush!

And here are some siggs of my own that I made from the beautiful pics that Aditi di posted on her fb account.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 19 March 2011 at 8:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

RS RAMAYAN

Telgu movie Shri Yedukondala Swamy..
(for which Janu di hasnt translated my song yet...)LOLLOLLOLLOLEvil Smile

RS Shri Krishna

Holi special

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
@Everyone ... OMG !! guyzzz u guys are making my task tough...
dont know which siggy to include in my slideshow in which to leave ..
they are all equally amazinggggg .... m in love with each n everyones work here !!

@Janu di .... OMG !!!
the new set of siggies u posted r super awesome di ... Is satya ko suniye one is the best !!
n what to say about the Sita maa siggy .... simplicity at its best ... for sure they all r in my slideshow ... muaaahhhhh this new style u used is amazing .... looking forward for ASR siggies in this style ..
plus the other other siggies which ur frnds jenny n aahana made r toooooooo beautiful ..... veryyyyyy creative !!

@Swati ... wwwoooooowwwww the avis from SK r beatiful ...
finalllyyyyyyyy Queen of siggy/avis is back ... gr888 ... saw ur pm... will comment in ur gallery asap ... sorrryyyyyy for being late !

@ Vedo ... wwwwooooowwww lovellllyyyyy Holi creation dear... loved it .... Wish u n ur family a veryyyyy colorful n safe Holi !!
using ur creation in my dabba ...

@Gunia ... hiiiiiii sweet pie ... missed u sooooooooooooo much ... how are u ?? examz ki preparations zor shor se chal rahi hai ???
yaha bhi yehi haal hai yaar .... padhaiiiii ,... padhaiiiiii ....jaan le li hai ... lolzz .. ..
wwwooowwww lovelllyyyyyyyyy siggies dear .... using all of them
in my slides ...

@ Aishu .... no probs dear.... take ur time ...
OMG !!! kitni sundar siggies hai .... let me confess here now ... i watched JSK religious till Dhriti's part ... after tat i just watched it in bits n bites .... and so was the case with Meera .... i watched it till they showed the little girl as Meera after that i didnt follow it that much .. but urs n pari di's siggies made me fall in love with JSK and Meera again !!
lovellyyyyyyyy siggies ... hey btw do u have a gallery of ur siggies here on IF??? if yes i have some req. to make ... hehehe...
and these new siggies are def. goin into my slideshow ...

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

@ Dpka Di

Yuuuuup Dpka di everything is goin well...yes how true...bacche ki jaan hi le lenge exams lekeLOLLOLLOLLOL

@Vdo Di
ooooowww gr8888 avi...luv it to bits 

@Ashu-
The Aditi pics were really cute yaar!!! n wooowww U siggiefied dem sooo well!!! 

Edited by arun-deeps - 19 March 2011 at 9:31am

Dpka1415

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Some more sigs

Rs Ramayan Holi siggie

Arun Govil siggie

Deepika siggie

Poloumi siggie

DharmaPriyaaDpka1415MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index