Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 112)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
A couple more siggies today guys... there not pathbreaking like yesterday's, but... LOL One is a combo or Ram calming angry Lakshman and Krishna calming angry Balram, and the other is the Akashwani scene from Shri Krishna... feel free to use:

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...Mina...DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi-Pooja-..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Well i guess this thread moves so fast tht reserving a post for replies is of no use... Hehe..

So here i go with the replies:

@lola... Wwwooww i liked the new style and colour scheme u used in Dashalya n Ram-Vibs union siggies...n the Krishna -Akrur siggies r just amazinnggg....i goin crazy aftr seeing tht one....the placement n everything is sooooooo perfect...plus the combination of bollywood songs with mytho shows always rock...the text is apt...gr8work..
The last set of siggies is also mindblowing...specially the quotes u have used in both the siggies the anger-danger one is awesome n faith is fearless is too motivational...can be used in many of Ramayan siggies as well....for sure they'll be goin in my slideshow. ..along with the ones u made on my suggestion from ASR long back which u shared with me on fb...will hav to sit asap to make a slideshow now...n i'll be knocking at ur shop with a few requests too...if ur shop is open...

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

<p align="left">@Deeps,</p>
</strong>

OMG!!! You're back!DancingYaaaaaay, so glad to see your sigs, hun, they're alll sooooooooooo beautiful!Day DreamingThe pics you chose for the RSR oneare some of my fav, and you put them all together so nicely, one of the versions is def going into my slideshow soon!ClapAnd your ASR sigs are stunning, I esp love the 'Divine Contest' one, using that too!Day DreamingAnd gorgeous JSK sig as well, do make some SK ones soon too.Wink

[STRONG]

Awww thnks alot di....glad u.liked them...thnks a ton for using them too...for sure...will be making some siggies from SK also...i read ur reply in the pic gallery regarding the pic updates from SK...
Wwooowww di loved d gurmina sighies u made...they look amazing together...will be making a fresh slideshow soon n will be adding these siggies for sure... :-) :-*
Wwwooowww the JSK siggies r too good di...really loved them specially the vida siggy...well well here i got an idea...soon some req. Will be coming ur shop...
ting..ting..be ready :-D :-D

@Pari di...wwwooowww di..loved the siggy u made on mina's req.
They colours r soooo bright....mast lag rahi hai...will be visiting ur shop asap...n haan open hai shop so be ready...some req. R def. On! ! :-D

@Aishu... Yaaayyyyy really looking forward for the avis ;-) :-D

@Vedo... Thnks alot dear. ..glad u liked the siggies...n wwwooowww what a perfect framing of a picture perfect moment from ASR... dis is indeed a very sweet n senti scene in Uttar Kand...perfectly framed by u...and again the JSK siggy is soooo very perfect....i really love the way u siggify the pics...

@Pooja...wwwoooowww lovely avis dear...plz do make many more...they r just amazing... :-) :-D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi-Pooja-

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I have some utterly GORGEOUS requests to share with all of you, and I'm sooooo hyped up about using them that you'll see me going crazy for awhile.Day DreamingLOL

These stunning and magical avis are from akki-rockstar (Swati)...my theme was to mix some Krishna/Balram and Ram/Lakshman warrior scenes from SK and RSR, and she finished the Krishna/Balram ones first since the RSR vids gave her some problem. She'll be posting the Ram/Lakshman avis in her next update, so till then here's what she gave me so far. Aren't they gorgeous?Day Dreaming

This RadheKrishna sig is from jenny1000, one of my Avi/Sig Forum friends who is really amazing in her work.Clap Isn't the sig adorable? It's from the super emotional Virah scene before Krishna takes leave of everyone in Gokul.Cry

This is a Ramayan/SK combo sig of Lakshman and Balram, made by my friend aahana86. I really love these angry pics of Sunil and Sanjeev, and thought they would look perfect in a sig together.Wink

Will reply to everyone in a bit!Big smile

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 18 March 2011 at 8:34am

...Mina...DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
wowwww, nice work everyone !!! I have nothing to say!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
@ Lola - lovely sigs!! Clap  Clap Clap Your blending and colorizations are awesome and the quotes you used are so fitting! I esp. loved the combo one...great idea!!

@ Deepika - aww thank you! Embarrassed

@ Janu - wow stunning req siggys and avi! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Dpka1415MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I will definitely reply to you all tomorrow, but till then.....here is a sig I made of the super emotional scene in SK where Akrurji reveals to Nand Baba that Krishna is not his son. The text is part of the dialogue in that scene, and the way Pramod Kapoor delivers it literally sends shivers down your back.Shocked I made the sig in different shades and also an animation.

Animated

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 18 March 2011 at 7:27pm

Dpka1415MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Updated the ToC!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Here's another sig, guys, a Ramayan Sita Ma one with some super cute pics of Deeps from Uttar Kand, I love these pics!Day Dreaming

-Janu

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index