Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 111)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - lovely req siggys, thanks for sharing 'em all! I esp. loved the Makhan Chor one...I'm def gonna snag it!! Embarrassed Heart  Prettyyy Gurmina sig! Day Dreaming The Shri Krishna-Balram and RadheKrishna Virah sigs are just brilliant! Clap Clap Clap

@ Lola - awww thanks for the super sweet comments! Hug All the req sigs you shared were so beautiful! And what to say of your VM?? It's outstanding! Veer Jatayu really was a great soul and you have immortalized him fittingly and beautifully in your VM!! The 'Dashalya' sig is too cute for words! Embarrassed I love love love the Shri Ram-Vibhishanji siggy! Heart Heart  Heart The pics, the text, the blending n effects...everything is just perfect!!  I'm def gonna use it!! The Shri Krishna-Akrurji siggy is no less perfect!! Loveeeeee it!! Clap Clap Clap

@ Aishu - wow beautifulllllll JSK avi! It's so cute! Day Dreaming Clap Clap Clap

@ Deepika - it's soo good to have you back! Big smile All of your sigs are sooo mindblowingly awsome!! Clap Clap Clap

@ Pari - beautiful SiyaRam siggy! Clap Clap Clap The effects and the heart overlay you used are gr8!

Wow this thread is soo full of life these days! Clap Clap Clap I feel so happy coming in here! Keep it up guys!! Hug  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for liking the avi Vedo! Hug
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
You're welcome Aishu! Hug

I have 2 new sigs to share...one from AS Ramayan and one from JSK. 

AS Ramayan: this is of that picture perfect moment when Kaushalya Mata imagines SiyaRam with their kids and blesses them. Don't they make the perfect family? Day Dreaming I kpet it pretty simple, just gave it a bright colorization and put in in a frame...the perfect moment framed by me!! LOL

JSK: Has anyone ever heard the song 'Mithe ras se bhariyo ri Radha Rani laage?' it's a beautifullll  mellifluent song that I listen to all the time in my car and I just had to make this sig...

As always feel free to use and your comments are most welcome! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone my name is pooja i never posted here as its my first time attempting mytho so any mistake's plz forgiveSmile but Lola  requested a few avis and she said post them as freebies here so these are free for use .. Hope everyone likes it ..Embarrassed and Lola hope you like it as well.

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 17 March 2011 at 8:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariaishhh.Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
@ Pari - mina's request came out soooo sweet hun, loving that new style of yours a lot Clap

@ Aishu - most welcome yaar, I was sure you would love them! And yeah I too enjoy the one with the flute a lot... it's sweet and not overpowering... and the real star is those words, they are soooo touching and true Day Dreaming But even I don't know which guru the person made the video for... seems to be more than one. The bhajan is not originally by that particular group for sure though, since mommy's had that tape so long. Anyway most welcome again Hug will reupload the 2nd one somewhere else soon as I get a chance if it's still giving you a problem.

@ Vedo - awwww wowzies, thank you sooooooo much hun Hug Totally made my night! I'm just delighted that you liked the VM and all the siggies that much, and that you're using the Vibs one! I can't take credit for immortalizing Jatayu, that was his own courage that's so inspiring Day Dreaming And do listen to the bhajans that went with the sigs when you get a chance, you will really love them! Thanks again Star And I LOVEEEEE both the new siggies you posted... the coloring on the AS one and the style of the JSK sig, the way you did the middle pic esp... sooooo pretty Day Dreaming Can't wait to see more!

@ Pooja - yayyyyyyyyyyyy Dancing Thank you thank you thank you sooooooooo much for doing those for us hun, and that too sooooo fast Shocked And so beautifully Day Dreaming Wowwww you really did manage just fine huh, you picked the PERFECT timings ClapClapClapClapClap The 2nd and 3rd seem to match, so I will ask a buddy (maybe you? EmbarrassedLOL) to stack those for me, and then I'll use! Thanks again hun, love your style a lot as well as your newly discovered perfect judgment for mytho avi timings... so hope you won't mind tons more requests/suggestions soon Tongue Thankooo Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi-Pooja-aishhh.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
@ Lola- awww no need to thanks yaar ! i really appreciate you liking my work yes am always open for requests and suggestions so feel free to do so anytimeBig smile yup ill stack them Big smile

stacked :

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 17 March 2011 at 9:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
@ Lola - I'm on a total sugar overload from your comments! LOL Thank you yaar!! Hug

@ Pooja - beautiful avis!! They're all sooo lovable and so happy that you stacked them cos I couldn't decide which to use!! Embarrassed But you only stacked two! 

Awesome work! Clap Clap Clap I hope you make lots n lots more Mytho related stuff!! LOL

Edited by Vedo - 17 March 2011 at 9:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari-Pooja-

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

@ Lola- awww no need to thanks yaar ! i really appreciate you liking my work yes am always open for requests and suggestions so feel free to do so anytimeBig smile yup ill stack them Big smile

stacked :

Lolz I was just gonna say thanks again but then I reread your msg... so good thing I caught myself ROFL They look even prettier together, I'm using the vertical one!!! Love it Heart Sending you more suggestions in a sec!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index