Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 109)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
@ Janu - the second scene sounds perfect, the one where they're on the balcony... both are amazing in that scene, it's soooo heartbreaking seeing Nand Baba trying to hold himself together so he can comfort Yashoda Maiya, and when she tells him to go with hands joined and he gets that pang of guilt... Cry Will do that one!

@ Aishu - awww, Krishnika is adorable! For SiyaRam, how about Ramita... sounds like Shilpa Shetty's sister, but it works na LOL

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, Awww, you're welcome di! The siggs were pure gold! Had to snag!Wink

And I noticed the Meghika name on that sigg. Cute! Meghika does have a very nice ring to it. But those two aren't together offscreen. Some fans of FB were posting some awkward things abt how they're all perfect for each other n stuff, lol. LOL

@Lola di, omg, bringing back the bollywood again! You're so good at finding these connections! Lol, Ramita's perfect!LOL

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 16 March 2011 at 8:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Guyssssss... another siggie for the night. It's Shri Ram accepting Vibhishan, one of my all-time favorite Ramayan scenes... and the text, well there's two versions. One has a verse from yet another Abhishek movie, Delhi 6 - the very prayerful Arziyan song... this line means "I came with thirst, and you gave me the ocean... soaked in your light I sailed ashore"... and the other more elaborate versions have a line from a favorite bhajan my mom's had an audio tape of since like 25 years, and it's full of the most meaningful bhajans which I hope to share the lyrics of at the Bhakti Lounge when I get time. The lines I used basically mean "having been kicked around by the world, I once felt helpless... finding no one to be my own, I called upon you. And you, lord, put your hand on my head and poured your grace on me" Day Dreaming So... do let me know which is best for my update, in general how the brand spankin' new style looks (Especially since I made 2 other siggies in it, including an Akrur-Krishna one that's an exact match)... and as always feel free to use:

*and p.s. letting me know which is best will help keep me from posting 3 Akrur ones since it's ready too... help* LOL

Edited by lola610 - 16 March 2011 at 8:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...Mina...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
OMG Lola!!!!! I am SO sorry, I just remembered that you sent me a PM asking for advice about this sig, and I totally forgot it amidst all the other PMs.Cry Sooooooooooooooooo sorry, I had a nice huge response of praise all prepared too, but was just so overwhelmed with a midterm that I put it off and now look what happened.CryCry Anyhow, my advice was totally unnecessary, because this has got to be one of your alltime BEST siggies!Day Dreaming Woooooooooowz, can't take my eyes off of it, everything about the sig bespeaks of utter perfection! The third one's def a winner for me, LOVE the texture and how clear it looks, go for that one!Thumbs Up

And can't wait to see your Akrur-Krishna one, def snagging this and that too!
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@Lola di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just LOVE that siggy! The lyrics of the bhajan on the second one are perfect! Which bhajan was this? Love how it explains that no matter what happens in the world, we can always go back to God. And he's always waiting there with arms wide open. And you have, as Janaki di said, just made one of your all time best siggies! Using it! They way you made it is also just wow! The textures are gorgeous, esp the cracked ice look they have. Superb...

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
^^ Thank you thank you thank you Hug Aww it's ok, it happens... and I'm so happy you liked it! I was like all iffy about this style while the sig was in progress but then, apparently I too liked it enough to make multiple siggies in it for practice so I don't forget how I did it LOL

Akrur-Krishna one... text on the first is from the same Delhi 6 song, means "when I came onto your path I finally saw the truth... that fragrance I was chasing was within me the whole time"... and it's with reference to a popular upanishad metaphor relating man's search for bliss in the outside world to a deer's search of the forest scent far and wide though it comes from him only. The second is from another bhajan in the tape I mentioned for the 2nd text on the Vibs sig, it means "though it was you who gave me this life, I still did not realize your wondrous ways... though I am here now, I know quite well that I am unworthy coming before you"... again feel free to use guys:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415...Mina...pakharaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Huh! You don't seriously want me to repeat all that do you? Well, its gorgeous, super, stunning, beautiful, amazing, etc. And now I am updating my siggy box once more! That's the 4th time today!

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index