Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 108)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Wow, super fantabulous siggy! The excitedness about Gurmina's wedding hasn't died down yet! Lovely lovely lovely sigg! Um, but out of the two, I like the first one's colorization better. You should put that one in your shop. :)

Thanks a lot, hun! Yeah, fans have been waiting years for their wedding that I don't think it'll ever diw down.TongueLOL Thanks for choosing, I also liked the first better but wanted to know what you guys though.Embarrassed

Btw, made some JSK sigs, posting in a bit...

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Yeah, so right abt that. The wedding hype's not going to go away anytime soon.LOL And speaking of your shop, when are you updating di?Wink

Ooooohhhh, JSK siggs? Got my attention!
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Yeah, so right abt that. The wedding hype's not going to go away anytime soon.LOL And speaking of your shop, when are you updating di?Wink

Ooooohhhh, JSK siggs? Got my attention!
Big smile

Who'd be able to forget the wedding of such a cute sincere jodi, eh?WinkLOL And I'm waiting to finish a few reqs before updating, so it may take some time.Embarrassed

Posting the sigs now....
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Here are some JSK sigs, guys...the first one is a Krishna/Balram suggestion that Aishu gave me some time back, and the second is a RadheKrishna Virah sig. Text is from SK.

Which version do you guys like better? I'm leaning towards the second one but dunno....

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 16 March 2011 at 7:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@ Aishu - thank you so much sweetie, so glad you liked Hug And moreover tha you consider the bolly-mytho entwinement in my brain a talent, yayyyyyy DancingLOL There is a whole list of tabloid-esque monikers we've made for our mytho couples, ek ek karke sab prakat honge... like the one I'm gonna tell Janu just below this WinkLOL Thanks again hun!

@ Janu - awww thankoo jaani, shoooo ati udaar (generous) of you Hug Lol I wanted it to be something about smiles but all the actual English quotes were so long and then I remembered this LOL I also wanted it to convey the trust and pride he has in her for being so assuring about how well they'll treat Sita in that scene. It was such a cute and meaningful moment, speaks volumes about how pure-hearted they were Day Dreaming And matching SK one coming up soon, any scene preference? They do hold hands right after Yogmaya's first visit, anything else you can think of? And... how's Yashonand Tongue Though it sounds a bit like Yashodhan, the 2nd Shiv from ONS... has a certain ring to it doesn't it LOL Andddd your Gurmina and JSK sigs are fab hun, can't praise the new colorings enough ClapClapClapClapClap Esp loveeee the last one, the vintagey shade is so perfect for those pics and the way Kritika's veil blends so seamlessly into the background... stunning Day Dreaming

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di!!!!!! Loved the siggs to bits di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaa baat hai! Using them both right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you so much for making them! (Now all of the siggies in my box are from you). Can't stop staring at them! Love the sepia-ish version of the 2nd one more, lovely shade!

@Lola di, haha, that is definitely a talent! Would love to hear all of them. How abt these for RadheShyaam and Sitaram?
Radhika + Krishna = Krishnika
Sita + Raam = Rita (funny how that's a real name)

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 16 March 2011 at 8:08pm

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Janu - awww thankoo jaani, shoooo ati udaar (generous) of you Hug Lol I wanted it to be something about smiles but all the actual English quotes were so long and then I remembered this LOL I also wanted it to convey the trust and pride he has in her for being so assuring about how well they'll treat Sita in that scene. It was such a cute and meaningful moment, speaks volumes about how pure-hearted they were Day Dreaming And matching SK one coming up soon, any scene preference? They do hold hands right after Yogmaya's first visit, anything else you can think of? And... how's Yashonand Tongue Though it sounds a bit like Yashodhan, the 2nd Shiv from ONS... has a certain ring to it doesn't it LOL Andddd your Gurmina and JSK sigs are fab hun, can't praise the new colorings enough ClapClapClapClapClap Esp loveeee the last one, the vintagey shade is so perfect for those pics and the way Kritika's veil blends so seamlessly into the background... stunning Day Dreaming

Lols, I know what you mean, sometimes the English quotes are just way too long though beautiful.LOL I know, I too love that scene CHOO much, they were truly the ideal in-laws every girl dreams of.Day Dreaming Of course, everyone in Ramayan was ideal (the rakshas were even ideal demonsLOL) but you know what I mean.

Ooooh, Yashonand sounds great! And I was thinking of the scene where Nand and Yashoda spend the last night before Krishna leaves for Mathura together in silence. It's such a grave scene and the expressions on both are just heartbreaking, but it would make for a great siggyable moment. Or....the scene where the Gokulvaasis tell Nand that Kans is planning to kill Krishna in his Dhanuryagna, and Yashoda begs Nand to go protect their child, that was such an emotional moment too, your call.

Glad you like the sigs, hun, will post the 2nd JSK version then. Those Virah pics of JSK that Parina posted are sooo easy towork with, super high quality and such lovely backgrounds.Day Dreaming I'm thinking of making a combo SK-JSK sig of the Virah scene between Radha and Krishna.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di!!!!!! Loved the siggs to bits di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyaa baat hai! Using them both right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you so much for making them! (Now all of the siggies in my box are from you). Can't stop staring at them! Love the sepia-ish version of the 2nd one more, lovely shade!

@Lola di, haha, that is definitely a talent! Would love to hear all of them. How abt these for RadheShyaam and Sitaram?
Radhika + Krishna = Krishnika
Sita + Raam = Rita (funny how that's a real name)

Awww, thank you so much Aishu dear, really sweet of you!Hug I'm so flattered that you're using all my sigs, thanks a lot!Embarrassed

Hehe, Rita was one of the choices for Sita and Ram, and Siam is another one....but both sound foreign, don't they?ConfusedLOL I like Krishnika, it sounds cute....and when Parina requested a Meghan and Kritika sig from me some time backk, I gave them the name MeghIka. How do you like that?LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index