Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 107)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
ToC updated!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
@ Janu and Aishu - thanks guys, so happy you liked them vm Hug Jatayu's selflessness is really touching, love him Cry

@ Aishu - those Meghan avis are gorgeous hun, beautiful job Clap Love the borders you add, they're always a perfect match for the theme!

@ Deeps - oyeee wewlcome back jiiiii Hug And wow are you back or what, such gorgeous siggies  Shocked loveee the scratchy texture you used on the AS ones, the soft matte look of the RS ones, and the glow on the JSK ones... ati sundar Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

@Janaki di, will def make some sk and ramayan avis very very quickly! The thing is though, a lot of the AS ramayan vids are so long(over 20 mins!) that my converter won't let me download the frames. Will only be able to do the rs one then.  And Sano's sigg is just perfect. What can I say abt her? She's an amazing siggy maker!

@Deepika di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, is this a back for sure or just an almost? So good to see your siggs! I love love love the JSK one so much! I noticed you tagged Meghan in it too. He better comment on that, lol. It's  so truly, utterly, gorgeous! And the Ramayan ones rock as always! Lol, the text "tere bin" on the rs Ramayan siggy is so weirdly fitting! Nice way to combine bollywood and mytho di! Creative! And I love the texture you used on the Divine Contest sigg. Gorgeous.

@Lola di, thank you soooo soooo soooooooo much for liking my avi!

Dpka1415MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
How about something different guys... an RS Ramayan Dashalya sig Day DreamingLOL Text is from... Dostana Blushing Feel free to use, and new style so plz share your thoughts! Too many colors?

Edited by lola610 - 16 March 2011 at 4:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
OMG! Lola di, you have a real talent for finding the perfect Bollywood lyrics for mytho siggs! So cool how you put that together! Aur aapki siggy toh ati sundar hi hai, aur kya kehna? And lol, nice name, Dashalya!

Dpka1415MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

@Deeps,

OMG!!! You're back!Dancing Yaaaaaay, so glad to see your sigs, hun, they're alll sooooooooooo beautiful!Day Dreaming The pics you chose for the RSR one are some of my fav, and you put them all together so nicely, one of the versions is def going into my slideshow soon!Clap And your ASR sigs are stunning, I esp love the 'Divine Contest' one, using that too!Day Dreaming And gorgeous JSK sig as well, do make some SK ones soon too.Wink

@Lola,

WOW, stunning Dashalya sig, dearest, perfect choice of pics and the text is just choooo cute, totally fits the pics!Day Dreaming Hehe, I can totally imagine them saying that, really adorable idea.LOL Def snagging this one into my slideshow soon, love it!Dancing How about making a Nand-Yashoda sig from SK as well?Wink We have so less of the poor duo and they also gave their all in the show.Clap What would Nand and Yashoda be, NanOda or YashAnd?LOL

Dpka1415MagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a Gurmina sig I made using some of my fav pics of them, from their Mehendi ceremony to Rahul and Dimpy's first wedding anniversary. Do tell me which version you'd like to see in my shop.Embarrassed

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 16 March 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Wow, super fantabulous siggy! The excitedness about Gurmina's wedding hasn't died down yet! Lovely lovely lovely sigg! Um, but out of the two, I like the first one's colorization better. You should put that one in your shop. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index