Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 106)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Ok... forget studying, I so wanna get caught up here, I'm already 10 pages behind LOL

@ Vedo - sooooo happy you liked the VM Hug most welcome, in fact I should be the one thanking since you were so sweet about the attempt! I just love how upbeat yet meaningful that bhajan is, couldn't resist sharing it with all of you. And the Sita Maa in Ashok Vatika sig you made as well as the Uttar Kand VM, both are veryyyyyyyyyyyy touching and beautiful CryClapClapClapClapClap Love the effects you used in both, and the Tere Naam text on the sig is a perfect match, as is the song from Sonu Nigam's album for the VM... genius, daaahling Hug Gonna have to teach me how to use that 2nd program with which you did the selective coloring in the vid, it's too cool!

@ Avni - thank you millions and billions for doing the suggestions jaani, they are all ek se badkhar ek... love love LOVE the 2nd one like crazy, as well as the third... the different colorings like one being so intense and the other being all pastel and mellow, each is totally perfect for the themes. Using in my slideshow, thanks again Hug and be prepared for more WinkLOL

@ Pari - welcome back yaara, missed you all these days Hug And whoaaaaa way to catch up on all the pages Shocked Thank you soooooo much for being so caring and thorough and and seeing and commenting on each one, you're sho shweet Heart Verryyy happy you liked them esp the Paullomi one since I was trying something new with the frame and glare and stuff... made my day! And of course you can feel free to use the Hari-Har sig Janu made me, she did such a beautiful job na Day Dreaming Andddd your Aditi sig is stunningggg... what a comeback! Love the blending and the style so much, girly and cute just how I like it Star

@ Aishu - I'm so delighted that you enjoyed the VM that much hun, thank you Hug I know, the scenes themselves are soooo touching and heartbreaking because that Sudama actor (who also played Saibaba in the Sagars' recent serial on him) was just perfect and had the most expressive eyes... could see his pain reflect in them so clearly CryClap And that lagaaya gale se and the last line, "na ghabraao pyaare", together are so sweet and reassuring, feels like God is telling not just him but all of us that all is well, all will be well Day Dreaming And adorable request, I'll get to it asap!

@ Janu - first off thanks for stacking our avis, I'm so glad we collab'ed like this with the request cuz altogether it is so divinely awesome Day Dreaming Speaking of divinely awesome, LOVEEEEEEEE the new Devaki Nandan sig you made as you might've guessed... it is just perfection, the way you blended in the painting and added the happy garbh stuti baby into the mix... he was soooo adorable, laughing and playing like that Heart Am using the 2nd as soon as I possibly can, it is one of the cutest sigs everrrr ClapClapClapClapClap

@ Sonia - thank you sooooooo much for sharing that suggestion here, it turned out brilliant... very royal looking, I love it Day Dreaming Def using soon, and can't waitttt to see the rest Star

@ Mina - beautiful sigs dear, thank you so much for sharing Hug I esp LOVE the combo Sita Maa one, very emotional Cry Great choice of pics, adn the blending and texture use are really perfect Clap Can't wait to see more!

@ Gunu - yayyyyyyyyy you're back too Dancing
DancingDancingDancing Aapke punah aagaman pe hamaare antar mein kitna ulhaas umad raha hai, iska hum shabdon mein varnan nahin kar sakte priya bhagini LOL Seriously, logging in and seeing that you, Pari, and Deeps have all touched base with us after so long made me very very happy Hug And what a return at that, the siggies are sooooooooo heavenly Day Dreaming Love the Radherani one and you can guess how crazy the Dekhan Nagar one is making me... def using in a bit, it is such a perfectly made sig on such an adorable scene!!! You even included my favorite part... the daadi getting all excited ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
A few sigs I'd like to share with you guys... the first is a beautiful SiyaRam sig that our buddy Jhanvi made on my suggestion, and the 2nd was my request from Sano that shows both maiyas praying to have and then having Kanhaiya as their son Day Dreaming Love them both and I'm sure you will too... feel free to use!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Here goes another VM I had made some time back guys, initially posted in the CCs... this one is also among my fav non-serial bhajans... it's by Anup Jalota and it's all about Jatayu's sacrifice, verrryyyyy heartbreaking and verryyyy inspiring at the same time. Do share your thoughts, and I promise the next one is a happy one since it's will be the last of my previously made VMs so I know which it is LOL:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaaarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, awesome request by Zunni! Truly utterly gorgeous! :D Loved it! The sparkles are so cute!

@Lola di, yeah di, totally agree abt the vm! And your requests are so beautiful! I love Jhanvi di's effects! The metallic look that her siggies have are so cool! And the one by Sano is so touching! Really reminds us how true bhakti is to love, not to be loved.

And your VM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it to bits! Really so nice to listen to that before going to bed. I love Anup Jalota's bhajans! And the way you assembled those scenes was so beautifully done! I was crying by the end. What a bhakt na? He gave up his LIFE!

Hey guys, here is an avi that I've been working on

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 15 March 2011 at 8:11pm

Dpka1415Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
@Lola,

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much for liking the sig, hun, really means a lot.Hug That baby was just too adorable, and he was so super cheerful and happy that it made the scene even more special!Day Dreaming There are somethings that a director simply cannot do, and that is making babies cooperate with the scenes, so RS was super duper lucky.LOL 

And thanks for sharing the beautiful reqs, LOVED Jhanvi's so much as you can tell.Dancing

And superb VM! LOOOOOOOOOOVE it, as you know I already told you how much I love the song and the scenes you chose were just perfect.Clap

@Aishu,

Thanks a lot for liking Zunni's req, sweetie, so sweet of you!Hug Your new Krishna avis are aMAZing by the way, really loving your borders and colorizations, they're stunning.Day Dreaming Make some of SK and Ramayan too please! Will def be snagging!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww
amazing stuff everyone..... m simplyyyyy amazed to see all the beautiful creations.... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapghosh i missed sooooooo many gr8888 works... :(
i also made a few siggs today ... will post them in a minute .. WinkWink

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

hey frnds ... after a lonnngggg break ... m back with a few siggies .. Big smileBig smile

hope u like them ... free to use as always !
i used my username in the copyright as right m working on where to exactly open the creations lounge again ... WinkWink

so here they come ... Santa Deepika has again tried to bring atleast one siggy from everyone's fav show...
hehe...

From RS Ramayan :

From AS Ramayan :

From JSK :

For Bhakti Lounge :

Thts all for now !
JAI SHREE RAM !!

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

This is a Gurmina freebie that Sano made for her recent shop update, just wanted to share it with you all.Smile

-Janu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index