Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 105)

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
one form the pics Aditi recently posted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Wowwww, amazing cgs Vedo diii, Parina diii, and Janu dii !!!!

Vedo diii, using ur cg, that pic of Sitaji crying under the tree is just so emotional, thanx for making the cg diii!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
here is one more request I got, from Gur diii !!! Isn't it beautiful?Day Dreaming Text is from old Ramayan, two of my most favorite lines which are just so sad !!!CryCryCry

And here are three cgs I made today, hope ur all will like them !!Big smile

I used textures for the first time in these cgs, hope they look okay ..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys here r some stuffs frm me:

Hope U like dem..got some time free for refreshing myself...Wink so m here to post my workWink
FEEL FREE TO USE dem

RADHE RANI siggie

RADHE SHYAM

RS RAMAYAN

RS RAMAYAN+SK

DharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@ Janu & Aishu - thank you for the sweet comments! Hug  Hug

@ Pari - thanks a lot hun, I'll def think about the gallery! Hug The Yashoda Maiyya siggy you made is soo beautiful!! I really like the pic placement and the effects you used!! Clap Clap Clap

@ Minu- thank you yaar that means a lot!! Hug The req sig you share is so very emotional! Cry

And as for your siggys...amazing!! All the textures you used worked so welll!! It just enhances your gr8 blending and the outcome is brilliant!! I esp. loved the Deepika & Debi Sita Ma one!! Pretttyyyyyyyyy! Clap Clap Clap

@ Gunu - woww you're back with a bang!! Embarrassed BEAUTIFUL siggys dear...all of them!! Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Vedo - 15 March 2011 at 12:46pm

...PARiNA...arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
WOW Mina and Gunia, your new sigs are SUPERB!Clap Really loved each and every one!

Gunu, good luck in your exams, hun, all the best!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

@Parina di, you're welcome! And omg that was quick! She posted the pics only yesterday na! And the siggy is rocking! The text goes perfect and your style is so cool!

@Mina!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well first off, great request by Gurr. But the ones you made, OMG!!!!! STUNNING! I love the textures you used! The AS and RS Sita Maiyaa ones are gorgeous! They're not just ok, they're AWESOME! And the beveled text style is so cute! I love love love love the JSK Yashoda Maiya one! Those are from her latest pics! Is it free for use?

@Gunia, you're back! So good to see your siggs! Love the Radha Shyaam ones! So beautiful to look at! The textures on the Radharani one is so beautiful! And the Ramayan one is of course great as always! And love the combo one too! Super yaar! Just super!

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a RadheKrishna sig Zunni made me, isn't it just pure gorgeousness?Day Dreaming It's from the Uddhav scene where Krishna appears before Radha and the Gopis to fulfill the promise he made them when leaving Mathura.

-Janu

DharmaPriyaaarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index