Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 102)

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Wow Parina diiii, welcome back !!!! Missed u so much, diii! Here are some kisses for u !! And thank u so much for liking my cgs diii, ur so sweet, just like chocolates !!

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Niceeee requests everyone, all ur stuffs is just too good !! I especially luv the Mehwish avis, she is just amazing, wowwww!

Here are the super gorgeous avis Mehwish diii made me !!!! They are from the scene when sitaji leaves Ramji and takes his blessings, soooo saddCryCry but sooo well acted by Guru bhaiya and Debi diii that I cannot get enough of this scene !! They are free for use !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

@ Gunia
oh wow! awesome siggie dear! & what is your Exams sister? Love you & best of luck again.
YeahBig smile my next exam is on 18th...thanx for all d wishes love U too!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Here is another request I got from Ssaba diii, of the beautiful scene after the Agni Pariksha when Ramji clasps Sitaji's hand.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@ Pari - aww thanks for taking the time to reply to each and evry siggy post individually!! So sweet of you! Hug And thank you also for all the lovely comments you posted for me!! Really think I should open my own gallery? Big smile

@ Gunu - wooow that's such a beautiful Ramji siggy!! Arun looks so divine like always!! Thanks for sharing! Embarrassed

@ Minu - stunning avi and siggy you share!! Both are so beautiful I just can't stop staring!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a Shri Krishna sig I made of Devaki and baby Krishna, using one of my most favorite paintings with Krishna in Devaki Maiyya's blessed womb.Day Dreaming 

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 14 March 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

@Parina di, you're finally back! Thanks for liking my work di! And Congratz on becoming an IF Dazzler!

@Vedo, oh, thanks! I'll def try to see if I can use that effect too. Obviously will NOT turn out as good as yours  though.

@Gunia, wow, stunning request by Bushi! Love it so much! The colorization is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mina, wow just gorgeous requests! The first avis are just so touching and beautifully done! I love the sparkles that Mehwish puts on the avis, they're gorgeous each time! And the one by Ssaba is just as beautiful! Sundar!

@Janaki di, wow di! I love that siggy so much! The scenes match so well! Soooooooooo cute! And your new style is so cool! Make more! Please, make more!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 14 March 2011 at 2:57pm

..RamKiJanaki..

untamedvampire IF-Rockerz
untamedvampire
untamedvampire

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Hi guys,
Posting this here as per Lola's wish... Hope you like it.

Please visit my gallery or my deviantArt profile for more!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index