Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || (Page 10)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by lola610

Lols, alright then.LOL If the requesters grumble about how long I'm taking, it's your fault.LOL
Lol tell them how long I made you wait and they better count their blessings that you're not that slow LOL

That works!Tongue One theme we haven't done before is stepmom love...how does a Ram/Kaikeyi or Ram/Sumitra coupled with Krishna/Rohini sound? If not...will think of something else if you don't yourself.Wink
Ehhh I honestly don't feel comfortable thinking of them as stepmom/stepson relationships in scriptural contexts... that ownership/possessiveness/lack-thereof connotation that comes through doesn't fit my belief that all of these characters played their roles out of selfless love and totally by choice... sounds cheesy, I know. sowwie Blushing But I still want you to surprise me so keep thinking... and if  you land on something genius, don't tell me just stun me TongueLOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh wow, it's amazing!Day Dreaming I really LOVE the whole softness and layout of the sig, esp the top right-hand corner pic...sooooo pretty! Which scene is that pic from again? I don't remember it! And lord alone knows how many times I watched the vanvaas epis.Shocked Anyhow, the colorization is really amazing, as is the font you used for the text...the entire sig looks so historical and mythoish, def adding it to my slide!Dancing
Thankoo hunnybunches, made my night Hug Really really glad you liked it, historical along the lines of the lit sig and Aish's req but somewhat softer was exactly what I was going for!!! That pic is from right before Bharat Milaap, when Sita Maa shares the premonition/dream about Bharat being sad and Lakshman getting sarcastic that he has nothing to be sad about... here's the pic, in case it factors itself into my request Wink

Btw, check out our Archive Rajmahal, I finally finished editing it!Tongue Did I forget any imp/interesting threads?
Wow you worked hard Shocked Great job ClapClapClapClapClap Going by memory it looks like you covered everything, but tomorrow I'll read through the forum pages in detail and double check.

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Another JSK sigg with text in Marathi.Smile Its from a really beautiful song by Swapnil Bandodkar. Terrible video to it though!Disapprove

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 27 January 2011 at 6:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

wonderful yaara .... love the border of avi Clap
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

@ Pari - note taken about the pic updates hun, just be prepared that most of our RS updates contain 80-90 pics from the same scene... so that'll be like 2-3 pages worth of the gallery LOL Would you rather we mention the scene, include a small sample of the pics, and provide the link to the imageshack album? And also... thanks a ton for liking the family sig hun Hug

thanks it would better .... coz here imageshack stopped working ... saying it no more free..

so where ru uploading guys ??

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

just oo good yaar !!! love the dark background and the quote Clap
...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

this one again sooo pretty ........ wow Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Another JSK sigg with text in Marathi.Smile Its from a really beautiful song by Swapnil Bandodkar. Terrible video to it though!Disapprove

beautiful one .... though i dont understand marathi but sigg is beautiful !

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

I was working on this JSK siggy since last night but just got the chance to finish it up. I've done this one in my simple transparent style bcos the I feel the text is so powerful by itself! The text(describing Krishna's physical appearance to a T) is taken from the beginning verses of an old version of Shri Krishna Chalisa that I love. Big smile

Feel free to use! Wink 

LOVE YOU VEDO
such a beautiful one !!!
YES USING IT
LOVE x 100 Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index