Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow!!! Lovely siggs Mina!! Just gorgeous work! As I said, the Dasarath and Raam one is just so beautiful and touching! LOVE it! Keep it up!

And here's another Meghan sigg guys.

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Wow!!! Lovely siggs Mina!! Just gorgeous work! As I said, the Dasarath and Raam one is just so beautiful and touching! LOVE it! Keep it up!

And here's another Meghan sigg guys.

thanx a lot diii, and cuteee cg !!!! Luv it!😍

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Here are my replies for tonight, guys, so hyped up about this thread finishing up so quickly!

@Deepika,

GORGEOUS new sigs, hun! Love each and every one sooooo much!😍 Your new styles are really rocking, especially the colorizations, you've really rocked them big time!👏 All the Gurmina sigs are super sweet and cute, love them! And the Meera sigs, as well as the ASR, are super adorable, but my fav is this one! Wow! Very pronounced, the colorization and brightness only make the pics stand out even more!👏

^ Please make one SK sig in this style, using pics of Swapnil as Krishna during the Jarasandh battles (you can find them in the pic gallery ToC). I think the pics will really match well with the ones used in here.😛

I am definitely adding a bunch of your sigs from the recent update into my slideshow, you will see it up soon.😉 Btw, do post my Kuvalayapeeda req soon, I love it so much and you can put it free for use!😛😉 In fact, remember that you can always put any of my reqs free for use, I have no problem with that.😆

@Mina,

Stunning new sigs, hun! New styles are rocking and I love that the bevel border finally worked out for you.👏 I especially love the first one with Dashrath, great choice of pics and text!

@ Aishu,

OMG!!! Your new sigs are soooo cute, LOVE both the Meghan ones, esp the second.👏 Really amazing work, do make some more SK and/or RS Ramayan ones.😉 And your request from Sano is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute, what an adorable pic!😍 Like Vedo said, I just want to smother the baby with kisses, he was SO adorable and cheerful, just like the SK baby!😛
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Minu - I will start working on your suggestions as soon as I have enough free time dear! 😃 Your siggys are excellent! 😍 Lovely pics and the quotes are just icing on the cake!! 👏 👏 👏

@ Aishu - really cute Meghan sig! 😳
pakhara thumbnail
@Janaki di, I know me too! I thought that that baby and Dhriti were just divinely cute! Really very God-like and beautiful! So wanted to hold that baby! What a cutie pie! 😍
And yeah, I will def make some SK and Ramayan siggs too. I just had a ton of Meghan's pics saved on my pc, esp from SBS that I used them. I was too lazy to look for new pics. 😆

@Vedo, thanks yaar! 🤗

pakhara thumbnail
Just made these. Going to bed now. Nighty night.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

I want to share with you the divinely beautiful request Jhanvi made me.....can you keep your eyes off of it?😍 It's an SK-Ramayan combo blended with a gorgeous murti of Shriman Narayana I found online. I chose a 'sleeping Hari' theme using text from a famous Telugu Utsava Saampradhaaya Kriti, will post the song sometime as well, it's so beautiful!

Feel Free to Use

-Janu
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
nice creation Lalitha di.👏 but I really want to know the meaning of the text, please tell me this!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Aishu your new style is amazing!! 😍 I just can't take my eyes off the sigs, esp. the Shri Krishna, Radha and Balram one!! I love the blending and pic arrangement!! Perfect!!! 👏 👏 👏

Janu, STUNNING combo siggy! I love it so much!! ❤️ ❤️ Jhanvi did an awesome job! 👏 👏 👏 Btw, even I would really like to know what the text means...translation please!! 😃
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Friends, here is another VM made with the Maha Raas song of RS SK with some devotional pictures. 😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oPFIL_MdzM[/YOUTUBE]