Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!!! Gorgeous sigs, Lola, loooooooooooooooooooooooove that first one so much!😍 You chose the most perfect pics of Swapnil and Aditi, both of them look super sweet and devotional, definitely adding into my slide straight off! And WOW, look at that Sita Ma sig, Deeps looks gorgeous in that first pic but you made her look even prettier with that coloring, using that too! You really returned with a bang, post more! Post more!😛 Btw, I posted part 1 of Ayodhya Kand too, double surprise!😉
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lola610

So I habe a couple of sigs ready to share with you guys, more coming soon cuz I'm in the process of making one right now but until then... here they go. First up a combo sig of SK and Meera with text from a popular Meera bhajan in which she asks Shri Krishna to keep her as a servant... and the second is RSR's Sita Maa getting dolled up while she's a princess, less a sig and more a coloring experiment... do let me know what you guys think, and feel free to use!

lola i cant view them i dont knw cause imgur is down i guess 
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ Janu - will edit in my reply tomorrow morning, can't think straight right now 😆 Esp since you said "get rid of sigs from slideshow"

@ Pooji - you deserve all that and more hun 👏 and thanks for letting me know, though I can see the pics it seems that imgur is indeed not loading for some people... I was just at another thread where someone couldn't see a pic that a few others of us could. Weird that it would happen to you and me given the close proximity 😕 Reuploading on imgshack in a sec.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks to Pooji for letting me know about the current imgur glitch affecting some of yous... here are the sigs I just put up, this time on imageshack:

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH MY GOSH !  Lola that's truly mesmerizing the sigs came out so clean and beautiful ! specially the first one the coloring to the text and the use of textures is very well done ! great job ! 👏 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

When you find the chance, please vote in the HP tie breaker!

-Janu
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey folks...
sorryyyyy for not replying 😕
here r a few siggies ...
free to use ..😃😃
|| AS Ramayan ||

|| Meera ||

|| Gurmeet / Gurmina ||

will reply u all asap ... 😃😃

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
You can put my req free for use as well, Deeps.😉 Will reply to you soon!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Lola di! Awwwwww, the first siggy is beyond cute!! I remember that there used to be a lot of JSK and Meera combos! So cool to use SK! Just soooooooo lovely! And the second one is simply superb! Awesome work!! The coloring is gorgeous!

@Deepika di!! So glad to see you here again! Kaha gayi thi aap? But it's ok, because the utterly SUNDAR siggs make up for that!! OMG! Love love love love love the texture you used on all of them! That glowing splash of color on the Meera sigg is just BEAUTIFUL! And theGurmina ones are stunning as usual!! And the Ramayan ones are soooo touching! Really great scenes from the show and you have siggified them beyond that!

Hey guys, Here's a request I got from Sano. Isn't is just so utterly CUTE?

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

English translation please!😆

in short ...............
DISCUSSION ABOUT JSK WITHOUT ME  😭