|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || - Page 110

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

@ janaki - thanks a tone for appreciating the avis i made for aishu !😳

No problem, dear, I really want to req from you too, but I can't think of any scenes.πŸ˜† Which genre do you like to work with best: tragic, romantic, cute....?Embarrassed
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

No problem, dear, I really want to req from you too, but I can't think of any scenes.πŸ˜† Which genre do you like to work with best: tragic, romantic, cute....?😳
aww .. πŸ˜†Lola was asking me the same thing i prefer anything mostly . but i feel the romantic ones ill work better with. just cause i feel i have more brushes and etc which can be experimented with that one.😳 its all up to you all i need the link and the part which you prefer .😊

aww .. πŸ˜†Lola was asking me the same thing i prefer anything mostly . but i feel the romantic ones ill work better with. just cause i feel i have more brushes and etc which can be experimented with that one.😳 its all up to you all i need the link and the part which you prefer .😊

Okie dokies then, will try to think of some romantic mythos moments for you.πŸ˜ƒ And what is your time limit, or the timing you prefer? And does the vid have to be youtube or does dailymotion also work?
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Okie dokies then, will try to think of some romantic mythos moments for you.πŸ˜ƒ And what is your time limit, or the timing you prefer? And does the vid have to be youtube or does dailymotion also work?
timings shouldnt be an issue for me to work around πŸ˜† ahh . specifically One avi is 500 frames . once you give me link and the timings i will let you knw if it is possible in between the ranges you want. πŸ˜Š. video could be kind youtube, dailymotion anything works basically πŸ˜† just the video quality should be workable .

@ aishu- aww am glad you liked the avis . it was one beautiful scene to work with !😊

Thank you again!! Really, just loved them! 😊And oh my god, if you want any scenes from jsk, just pm me, I would happily give them to you knowing that there will be a super awesome jsk avi coming! πŸ˜ƒ

timings shouldnt be an issue for me to work around πŸ˜† ahh . specifically One avi is 500 frames . once you give me link and the timings i will let you knw if it is possible in between the ranges you want. πŸ˜Š. video could be kind youtube, dailymotion anything works basically πŸ˜† just the video quality should be workable .

Sure, I usually don't go over 10-15 secs so I hope that's alright?😳 And I will def try to give you the best quality vids.
@ Pooji - lolz first of all you don't mind me calling you that right? right. good πŸ˜† I'm soooo glad you think the vids are awesome yaar, we mytho mastians are like that - mytho gets a complimetn, we feel like we get a compliment πŸ˜† will continue to send links then, and don't worry at all about how long it takes... I have infamously been skipping out on 20 pages of this gallery at a time before resurfacing πŸ˜† it's totally understandable, we all have school and stuff... and in the case of your gawjus avis the wait is more than worth it πŸ˜‰ and thankoo soooooo much for explaining how you do the effects! sooo... Vegas is actually for the the vid in vid format right, before it's turned into a gif... so you work on the coloring in that first and thennn make the avi from the new vid on CS? That's a lot of work, hats off πŸ˜²πŸ‘ will give it a shot when I feel less lazy about downloading the programs πŸ˜† Thanks again!

@ Janu - how scary was that min.us scare πŸ˜²πŸ˜† hard as it is, will def give you deletions when I have additions... which means though I have additions right now I'm gonna have to take longer to send you them... it's so hard to part witht he pwetty siggieeessssss 😭 And will try again on that siggie when I get a chance, until then got some new ones to show you guys. Debating whether to put them here or the new CG... hmmmmm πŸ˜› And loveeeee the new sigs you posted, all three are incredible but I esp love the RS-AS combo one... sooooo sweet all 4 of them look 😍 That's def gonna be on top of the list!

@ Vedo - yayyyyyy you're back, par-tayyy πŸ₯³πŸ˜† Thanks a bunch for liking hun... and speaking of liking, I loveeeeeee both of your new animated creations!!! The Ram Darbaar avi is so regal and magnificent, and the AS vid sig is just... wowwwww 😍
😍😍😍😍 It's so incredibly well made, and that scene is my absolute FAV from the whole show... it is the one scene that I personally love as much as any RS scene, and that is hard for me to say about the new stuff so it's a huge deal πŸ˜† Such a hair-raising moment, and you captured it beautifully! LOVE it, using right away, and hope to see many more in this style soon!!! πŸ‘ And I'm posting an SK Golok vid in a sec, can't wait o see what you do with it β­οΈEdited by lola610 - 13 years ago
So I habe a couple of sigs ready to share with you guys, more coming soon cuz I'm in the process of making one right now but until then... here they go. First up a combo sig of SK and Meera with text from a popular Meera bhajan in which she asks Shri Krishna to keep her as a servant... and the second is RSR's Sita Maa getting dolled up while she's a princess, less a sig and more a coloring experiment... do let me know what you guys think, and feel free to use!

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

@ Janu - how scary was that min.us scare πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Never fear, our slideshows are always saved in my hard drive and I'm going to make copies of them in my two USBs, so we'll always have backups in case something happens.πŸ˜‰hard as it is, will def give you deletions when I have additions... which means though I have additions right now I'm gonna have to take longer to send you them... it's so hard to part witht he pwetty siggieeessssss 😭 I noticed there were more old sigs in your slideshow....why don't you delete all of them, including the old reqs? There's no other way to accomodate the new ones without parting with the old, hun.πŸ˜† And will try again on that siggie when I get a chance No need, I was seeing it again just now and realized that it might look a bit crowded if you add another pic or brush...leave it as it is, it's perfectπŸ‘, until then got some new ones to show you guys. Can't wait! Do post them soon!πŸ˜› Debating whether to put them here or the new CG... hmmmmm Tongue NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† And loveeeee the new sigs you posted, all three are incredible but I esp love the RS-AS combo one... sooooo sweet all 4 of them look 😍 Thanks a bunch! It's always fun doing RS-AS combos because I looooove matching pics up, and the expressions on Arun-Guru's faces as well as Bal-Pankaj's faces look almost alike, don't they?Shocked I'm thinking of an SK-JSK combo next, with Bal Krishna or Krishna's naming ceremony, and ASR-JSK one with Bal Krishna and Bal Ram, and an RSR-JSK one as well...basically, lots more combo sigs coming up.πŸ˜† That's def gonna be on top of the list! Thanks a lot in advance!πŸ€—

Btw, check out the pic gallery, I posted one of the scenes you asked for.πŸ˜‰
@ janaki- works for me :) when you get the links and all just PM me πŸ˜ƒ

@ Pooji - lolz first of all you don't mind me calling you that right? haha actually all my friends call me that so am really used it by now !πŸ˜† right. good πŸ˜† I'm soooo glad you think the vids are awesome yaar, we mytho mastians are like that - mytho gets a complimetn, we feel like we get a compliment πŸ˜†yup mytho is amazing when deeply explored πŸ˜³ will continue to send links then, and don't worry at all about how long it takes... I have infamously been skipping out on 20 pages of this gallery at a time before resurfacing πŸ˜† it's totally understandable, we all have school and stuff... and in the case of your gawjus avis the wait is more than worth it πŸ˜‰awwww Lola that's is extremely very humble of you say such nice stuff means lot thank you sooo much !πŸ˜ƒ also thanks for understanding as yes ! school and work get me really occupiedπŸ˜†  and thankoo soooooo much for explaining how you do the effects! sooo... Vegas is actually for the the vid in vid format right, before it's turned into a gif yup. its a video editing software i work around the video their and then some last touch ups on the coloring on CS5. ... so you work on the coloring in that first and thennn make the avi from the new vid on CS?yup !πŸ˜ƒThat's a lot of work, hats off
πŸ˜²πŸ‘ honestly , am going to agree on that it takes a lot of time as once the video is good to go it needs to be rendered as quicktime movie format and that takes like ages depending on the length of scene πŸ˜† .. but thanks yaar ! at least i feel good to knw after all that work i do get appreciated from friends like you across IF!πŸ˜ƒwill give it a shot when I feel less lazy about downloading the programs πŸ˜† Thanks again! Np ,, yup give it a shot !πŸ˜ƒ am sure you will do just great !