Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gunia, awwwwww thank you my sweet sis! Haha, we're both copying Mithun da! :D

@Swati di, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SK siggs are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Love them to bits!

pakhara thumbnail
Ok, so I just had to share this: I just became a goldie one post back! So happy!

And here's a JSK sigg in celebration of that!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys! I'm back... was busy with midterm exams, and I come back and this thread moves 27 pages πŸ˜† Time to catch up!

@ all - thank you guys soooooo soooooooo soooooo much for liking the new Akashwani and RamLakhan-ShyamBalram combo sigs, really means a lot ☺️ So glad the new colorings were a hit... more experiments coming real soon!

@ Janu - dudeee the NandBaba-Akrur sig is thrillingly good, esp the animated one... that looks so freakin cool 😲 It's really the perfect effect for that scene. Def adding it to my slideshow when you reupload it :/ Same with the Ram Darbar and the SiyaRam sigs from both shows... lovely new textures πŸ‘

@ Vedo - the Holi avis are so beautiful hun, the frame you used is so perfect for the occasion! And the moment you chose is too cute, loveee Golok Radharani's laugh πŸ˜†Too bad I missed our party thread πŸ€” Oh well, next festival! And loveeee the JSK Holi sig as well, so well blended and what's not to love about dancing toddlers πŸ˜† Yaar you can't hold out on us like this, update more and more

@ Aishu - the Aditi sigs are BEAutiful hun, I esp love the one where her hair's open (I think from the lullaby scene in JSK?) and the Meera one... that style and texture are really excellent, would love to see more like it ⭐️ And the Shri Ram-Vibhishan one is just heavenly, love the colors you used 😍 Oh and the SK Jarasandh one... what perfect text you came up with πŸ˜†

@ Gunu - yayyyyyy so glad to see you back behna πŸ€— And with so many gorgeous goodies at that They're all superb, the new styles are very pretty... my favs from that Holi batch were, of course the SK Holi sigs, the Sita Maa and sakhis sig, and the Paullomi one... these new colorings on each of them and the smooth look you gave is just phenomenal πŸ‘ Using in the slideshow!

@ Deeps - wowww back with the dhamaka updates πŸ₯³ Uncle Ravan sig was very bindaas, and I loveee the Shivling one so much... very beautiful 😍

@ Pari - the JSK RadheShyam sig with that neon light border just stole my heart yaar, loveee how you made it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Swati - already told you how much I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee how my suggs turned out at your gal, but let me say it again.... I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pakhara thumbnail
@Lola di, You're back!! Welcome back di! How did the midterms go? And thank you soooooooooooooo much for liking my stuff. :D You know, I don't know exactly where that pic is from but I think its from when Shri Krishna asks Yashoda to give him the moon as he thinks its a "bada makhan ka gola." And sure, I'll make more like that! Right now waiting for your stuff!
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
And now that I'm FINally caught up... new sigs! Both are from the saddd scenes in SK when both sets of parents are filled with fear and anxiety over Krishna's decision to go to Kans in Mathura. The first is my fav Nand Baba moment, when he breaks down in front of Vishnu Bhagwan's moorti and says that after all the silent heartbreaks he suffered when Krishna's life was endangered, how could it be possible that he's not his son 😭 Really poignant moment that you guys (Aishu and Vedo :P) will love when you get there. And the other is from the song that, much like RSR's Yahi Raat Antim, shows how everyone spent the last night before Krishna left Gokul awake and disconsolate over fear of losing him in one way or the other. The style is inspired by one of my AviSig buddies Fatima who is a total genius and it didn't even come close lol... so be prepared to see it again, I'm gonna keep trying πŸ˜† Again, feel free to use!

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@lola...thanks a bunch hun...mwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!
@aishu...thanks dr..im so glad dat u liked them..mwah!!
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Pari - the JSK RadheShyam sig with that neon light border just stole my heart yaar, loveee how you made it πŸ‘

Thanks a lot yyaar
...PARiNA... thumbnail
beautiful work guys .. wil reply soon..
...PARiNA... thumbnail
This i made on Deepu 's req

Link to my gall u any 1 like to comment there too ... πŸ˜‰

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1383649&TPN=105

pakhara thumbnail
@Lola di, wowwwwww! The first one is stunning! What are you talking about, I love the style you used! Just amazing! And this is a really powerful scene in the Krishna katha, JSK and SK. Love it soooooo much! And the secon done is just gorgeous! Amazing colorization and style! Please make more like that, its amazing!

@Swati di, of course! great job on those!

@Parina di, omg!!!!!!! The Ramayan sigg turned out soooooo good! I loved the placement and colorization of the pics! Great job!