|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
friends i opened a CC ... of DEVDAS 😛 coz i really like the movie SRK Madhuri & Aishwarya R.B.
if any one like to join ... its not ready but still if u like to join ..... no compulsion 😆
Devdas CC #1 | Opening |
obviously i'll work on it only if any1 likes to join 😆 ....
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

Here is an utterly butterly delicious sig that Shikha made me, isn't it adorable?😍 It features SK's Makhan Chor with his two Maiyyas. As always, it's free for use!

-Janu
Originally posted by lola610

<font color="#ff0066">@ Deeps - oyeee wewlcome back jiiiii 🤗 And wow are you back or what, such gorgeous siggies 😲 loveee the scratchy texture you used on the AS ones, the soft matte look of the RS ones, and the glow on the JSK ones... ati sundar 👏
</font>

awwww thnk u sssoooooooo much dear...well m back but "ALMOST" ahahahaaaaaaaa....i mean siggies r on once a week for now....will be back with full josh in june...
Glad u liked the siggies. .....Thnk u! thnk u! thnk u!
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, will def make some sk and ramayan avis very very
quickly! The thing is though, a lot of the AS ramayan vids are so long(over 20
mins!) that my converter won't let me download the frames. Will only be able to
do the rs one then. And Sano's sigg is
just perfect. What can I say abt her? She's an amazing siggy maker!

@Deepika di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, is this a back for sure or
just an almost? So good to see your siggs! I love love love the JSK one so
much! I noticed you tagged Meghan in it too. He better comment on that, lol. It's so truly, utterly, gorgeous! And the Ramayan
ones rock as always! Lol, the text "tere bin" on the rs Ramayan siggy is so
weirdly fitting! Nice way to combine bollywood and mytho di! Creative! And I
love the texture you used on the Divine Contest sigg. Gorgeous.

@Lola di, thank you soooo soooo soooooooo much for liking my
avi!

hehe thnks a ton sweetheart! well u can say. ... M almost back...hahahaaaaaa though i'll be sharing siggies qith u all onxe a week...will be more active on other discussion threads. ...
Ohhh yeah i tagged Meghan on fb...well i hope i get his feedback...wooowwww mazaaa ayega agar aisa hua toh...hahahaaa.... N yeah one more thing..i loved the latest jsk avis u posted a few pages back....awesome..plzzz do make many more. ...Also from AS Ramayan.... ;-) :-*
Reserverd for detailed comments fr the siggies shared in last 3pages....
As m logged in via cell... Pics r nt loading properly... :-|
Mina's Req

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
wowwww, nice creations everyone !!😍 Luv coming to this thread so much!

@Lola di, thank you soooooooooooooo much for the bhajans! I don't really mind the background music that much, actually enjoy the flute and veena tunes a lot! The flute just reminds me of Krishna. :) And the singers voice was so true and sincere na? I just can't say any more. Don't know who the video was made for though. Couldn't watch the second one though, it was taking forever to load.

@Parina di, its so great that you opened that CC! I watched it when I was a little kid, so remember only a little. But the songs "Maar Dala" and "Bairi Piya." Loved those songs so much! Used to wear my set of ghagra choli and dance around the house.  So going to join that CC! And Mina's req turned out super! Great style!

@Janaki di, yes, Shikha does amazing work na! The Bal Gopal sigg is schoooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! Love it! Love it! Love it!

@Deepika di, well, I'll take it as back for sure now! :D And yeah, Maggi better comment on that! And your right, it'll be awesome if he does!  And sure, I'll make some Ramayan avis! :)

@ Janu - lovely req siggys, thanks for sharing 'em all! I esp. loved the Makhan Chor one...I'm def gonna snag it!! 😳 ❤️  Prettyyy Gurmina sig! 😍 The Shri Krishna-Balram and RadheKrishna Virah sigs are just brilliant! 👏 👏 👏

@ Lola - awww thanks for the super sweet comments! 🤗 All the req sigs you shared were so beautiful! And what to say of your VM?? It's outstanding! Veer Jatayu really was a great soul and you have immortalized him fittingly and beautifully in your VM!! The 'Dashalya' sig is too cute for words! 😳 I love love love the Shri Ram-Vibhishanji siggy! ❤️ ❤️  ❤️ The pics, the text, the blending n effects...everything is just perfect!!  I'm def gonna use it!! The Shri Krishna-Akrurji siggy is no less perfect!! Loveeeeee it!! 👏 👏 👏

@ Aishu - wow beautifulllllll JSK avi! It's so cute! 😍 👏 👏 👏

@ Deepika - it's soo good to have you back! 😃 All of your sigs are sooo mindblowingly awsome!! 👏 👏 👏

@ Pari - beautiful SiyaRam siggy! 👏 👏 👏 The effects and the heart overlay you used are gr8!

Wow this thread is soo full of life these days! 👏 👏 👏 I feel so happy coming in here! Keep it up guys!! 🤗  🤗

Thanks for liking the avi Vedo! 🤗