Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

Mehwish made Lola and me some avis for our request....we combined Ramayan and SK to portray Vibhishan being shunned by Ravan, Devaki being shunned by Kans, Vibs being embraced by Ram, and Devaki being embraces by Krishna, to portray devotees being forsaken by their family and embraced by God.😍 

Stacked

-Janu
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Vedo, omg, your Yashoda Nandan siggy is just stupendous! Love it a lot! Using it right now! Keep up the fantastic work  yaar!

And your Vm is so sweet and beautiful and so brings one to tears! The song is perfect for Sita Maiya as she led her entire life selflessly. And your brought all the beautiful scenes and everything together. Loved your effects! Btw, how did you do the color selection effect on the video? I have windows movie maker, can I do it on that?

@Lola di, I love your vm so much! You matched the scenes with the words so perfectly! And they are both so beautiful! You can cleary feel Sudhama's humiliation and humbleness. And when it said, "Lagaya Galese Sudama ko Mohan," omg that was just such an awwwwww moment! I almost cried!

And your Gurmina siggs are just out of this world! I won't go on with my senseless compliments, but make sure that I'll place a request very very soon!

@Janaki di, wow, the req by Sano is amazing! The text is so fitting, and the scene is, like I said, one of my favs! I love how Balram rushes to protect Krishna whenever someone tries to offend him! That is so sweet! And the avis are just, what else, wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! Love them! They look a lot like Mina's one of AS Ramayan. Love the effects!

And your siggs are the best of all!!!!!! You're new effects are so cool! Love the Gurmina one! And the SK one, why do you fear when I am near, looks and feels so super heroish. So cute di!

@Durgavnii, wow, just gorgeous! Love them all, esp the vasudev-devaki sigg! Your colorization is super and your style so rocks!

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Janu - wowww the avi is sooo prettyyyyy! 😍 ❤️

@ Aishu - aww thanks yaar, 🤗 it means a lot that you're using my sig! 😳 And I'm glad you like the vm too...I made it using both AVS Video Editor and Windows Movie Maker. The first part with the color effect I got in the AVS V.E. and the last part with Guru-Debi I used the 'Flim Age,Old' effect. 😃
Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is a simple Shatrughan/Shrutakirti sig I made from AS Ramayan using the cute pics Mina posted of Lalit and Annu....I call it simple, but actually I spent a lot of time over the colorization and effects.😆 How does it look?

-Janu 

woooow janu .. love it tooo much both are looking so beautiful .. and so ur sigg
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

hiii friends, here is a cg I made of Krishna.😳 Hope u will like it !!

The pics were so cuteee so I could not resist even though I did not watch this show.😳😆

this is really cute Mina ... good job hun.. 👏
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

Here is a sig of Paulommi Mukherjee, the Devaki of RS's Shri Krishna who is a famed classical dancer. Credit goes to Lola for finding the gorgeous pics of her!😍

-Janu

ohhh............ wooooooooooow Janu Love it so much ... beautiful colorization !!! Awesome 👏
...PARiNA... thumbnail
I am Lost  😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
need u both !! ❤️ can i use it lola ??

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail

wooooooooooooooow this is sooooooooooo coooool so pretty !!
love the shades a lot lola .... perfect sigg 👏

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

Wowwww, cuteeee cgs Lola diiiii, I especially luv the 2nd one, ur just amazing !!!!!!😍 Wow, how did u do it?

Here are two cgs I also made today.😳

super cute siggs Mina ... 👏👏
👏
...PARiNA... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Here's an Sk sigg after a long time

goood job Aish .. love the textures... 👏