Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Vedo

Janu, thanks for liking my siggys it means a lot! 🤗 
What a lovely Srhi Krishna-Balram siggy! Love it! 😍 And the quote is just icing on the cake! Awesome work by Sano! 👏 👏

Glad you like it, Vedo, and you're welcome.😃
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Suggestions By Janaki & Lola

Free to use

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Woww beautiful siggys -Durgavnii-! 😳  Your beldning, pic placement....everything is so awesome!! 👏 👏 👏
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
WOW, aMAZing sigs, Avni, all of them are soooooooooooooooo beautiful, but loving this one the most!😍 Blending and colorization is just FAB! Def using soon, thanks!🤗

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
All you vm makers are so inspiring, you've inspired me to make a vm too! It's of Sita Maiyya as Vandevi, with some flashbacks of her as Maharani Sita. The song I used it 'Dhanya Dhanya Naari Jeevan".

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jusc5bpsofs[/YOUTUBE] 

Hope you'll like it! 😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
OMG Vedo, that's such an emotional but very very VERY well done VM!👏😭 You chose some really amazing clips and the perfect song, I could make out a few words so I knew what it meant, great work!👏
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Aww thanks Janu 🤗, the song itself is a very emotional one! 😭 As for the lyrics..it goes something like this:

dhanya dhanya naari jeevan
auro ko hi tu arpan
apne liye tu soche na...

Blessed is womanhood (or a woman's life)
You serve only others
without thinking of yourself ( or without being selfish)
Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is a Gurmina sig I made in my free time today....I tried out a different kind of style with it, so please do give me some feedback.😳

And this is something I made during a train ride from uni to home, because I did not have Internet access from in the metra and had to make do with only photofiltre.😆 It's more a colorization attempt than a sig, but please still tell me how it turned out.

-Janu
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi friends im back here after long time .... any1 missed me her ?? 😛
well.. i was not here for some reasons .. n sorry if i hd ever hurted any1 ... by mistake of intentially .... 😭

i'll be back with my replies from tom ... obviously cant do for last 80 pages .. 😆

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Janu - awesome new siggys and icons!!! The new styles and colorizations you used are superb, worked really well! I esp. liked the creative border of the Gurmina one! 👏 👏 👏

@ Pari- glad to have you back and of course we missed ya!! 😃
Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago