Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Lola diiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much di for posting that beautiful beautiful vm!!!!!!!! I knew I had heard that bhajan somewhere, just didn't know where. And now I have an easy access to it! Thanks!

@Vedo, thanks a lot yaar! Glad you liked the Krishna siggs! :)

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
I made this siggy from the pics Minu posted in the gallery. It's of Sita Maiyya deciding to go to vanvaas because of the praja's talks. Very heart-wrenching epi! 😭 

Feel free to use and do comment.
Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Wow, great work Vedo! Love the textures you used! Just superb! And the second one is my favorite! So elegant! Awesome yaar!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww, nice work Vedo diii, ur cg is really something !!😍 I don't know whether to cry at the scene or dance with happiness that u made the cg so fast, so I will do both !!

Thanx diii, will use it soon.😳

And friendsss, here is one Guru cg I made using pics of him as Maan and Ram. The expressions seemed to match, so I made a combo cg.😳
In both roles Guru bhaiya looks sooo handsome!😍

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Aishu- thank you! 😃

@ Muni - aww thanks! And your Guru sig is awesome! 😳 The text goes perfectly with the pics! Great job! 👏 👏 👏
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vedo, I took the monsoon pics of RSR today and will post them soon, but on the bottom of Pg. 54 and top of Pg. 55 in the pic gallery, I posted the same update from ASR...actually, I also left you a note too, so check it out first.😉
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Btw guys, aMAZing creations! A round of applause to Lola, Aishu, Vedo, and Mina for working so hard in posting such lovely work.👏👏👏👏 Sorry, I'm kind of running on a tight schedule right now so I couldn't comment individually, but I LOVE each and every sig of yours, most of them are in my slideshow, so if you have the patience to look through the whole thing, check em' out.😛 You guys really put all the pics into great use, and as usual, text is exceptional.😍
pakhara thumbnail
Wow, great siggy Mina! You're right, the expressions do match! Keep on making them! you're work is fantastic!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey guys,

Here is a lovely request I want to share from Rima...isn't it gorgeous?😍 

It's a mommy farewell combo set with Kaushalya Ma bidding farewell to Ramji before his vanvaas, Sumitra bidding farewell to Lakshman, Devaki Maiyya hugging and kissing baby Kirtimaan one last time before he is killed, and Yashoda bidding farewell to Krishna before he leaves for Mathura, all of them soooo sad and tragic.😭😭😭

Free for Use!

stacked

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, the avis are just adorable!!!!!! Stunning, super, gorgeous, awesome, stupendous, fantastic work by Reema! The style is just wow! Love them so much!