Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lola610

^^ the RamSugreev-KrishnaArjun (wow that's such a mouthful πŸ˜†) thing was an avi suggestion, and I posted the link in the pic gallery I thinkYou prob did, will check it out.πŸ˜ƒ, we'll know for sure when I meet you there in a sec (I posted last so it's your turn πŸ˜†I think I already replied two days ago, but will check😳)... and so glad you liked the idea for the Pari request Both of them are among my the characters I find most inspiring for their ability to stay steadfast in their devotion amidst the worst of circumstances, and more importantly because they put up with such insult and injury without a shred of pride that would lead to desire for revenge... and it just so happens that both have evil brothers, and it just so happens that you and I have posted pics in which it looks like their evil brothers are about to hit them...Oh wow, you're right, it does look like that, nice catch! so it just works out, you see πŸ˜›πŸ˜† And I totally agree that she did an incredible job with it, the blending and how she put the text one is just... wowwwww 😍 I can't even tell you how much I love it! See you at the pic gallery πŸ˜† Again, great request! You're just amazing with drawing parallels between Ramayan and Krishna....another combo we could do is Kumbhakarn and Bhishma, since both were forced to side with evil because of duty...or Kumbhakarna and Akrur even, sicne Akrur was pretty much forced to become Kans's minister as well.

Oh WOW, your ONS sig is amazing, so simple yet regal.😍 Great job! Can't wait to see the others sigs....fine, will wait another 10 minutes.πŸ˜†
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

I'm back with some siggies myself.πŸ˜ƒ Hope you like them, I tried a new effect on them but they look the same to me.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

|| RS Ramayan ||

-Our cutiepie Lakhanji-

-SUMS meeting scene (edited out of the DVDs)-

|| AS Ramayan ||

- Ram and Vibhishan-

-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ The Kumbhkarn-Bhishma combo is a brilliant thought, their helplessness in siding with evil would make for a great meaningful and tragic siggie... can't wait to see it  Akrur not so much since he always maintained that Shursen and by extension Vasudev was his boss, not Kans... but you know what would be awesome, Kumbhkarn and Karna, especially since I loved Pankaj Dheer and also their reasons for being helpless are a good match - brotherhood and friendship.

And wowwwwwwwwwww look at all those siggies 😲 Each one is just perfection defined, can't single out one as better than the rest for different reasons... in the first one it's the adorable Lakhanji pics you chose πŸ˜† The second, thelayout with the brushes around the boxed pics looks super pro as well as that low exposure coloring... very pretty πŸ‘ And the AS one, wowwww it looks Guddi quality with that bright and vivid coloring!!! Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I guess, now that I'm back upstairs, I'll post all mine at once too πŸ˜†
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Lola di, thank you so much for explaining how you did that! Will def try that effect out next time! And was all of this done on pixlr? And thanks a lot also for liking the vm and avis! I would def love to make more avis! And so loving your reqs! The request by Rachna is sooooooooooooo cute! Omg the text is hilarious!! And the SK Ramayan combo sigg is adorable with the paper effects. The SiyaRam one is just stupendous! I love the effect so much and the last one is really very meaningful! Such a delight to see these great siggs! And what to say about your newest sigg? It's GORGEOUS! Your new style rocks!

@Janaki di, yes di, so true! God's bhakts are so driven by their love for him that they can never stand insults of him in any form, na? And wowwwwwwww di, your Ramayan siggies rock! I love the second one so much, and the acronym you came up with, SUMS, is so cute! I love the Lakhanji one a lot too! It reminds me of that SK Balram Krishna sigg you had made! And the AS Ramayan sigg's colorization is totally awesome!

And I have some of my own to share. JSK and SK this time.

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
^^ Yeps Aishu, all on Pixlr πŸ˜ƒ Hope it works out, let me know! And so happy you liked the ONS sig, thanks a trillion hun πŸ€— And wowwwwzzz yeh naye siggies to ekdam dhamka hai, soooooooooo cute ☺️ Both have that soft and pretty feel about them and both are going in the slideshow list that is currently under construction as we speak πŸ˜† Can't wait to see more, rock on πŸ‘
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Here go some of my recent siggies... many, actually all of them πŸ˜† Some will be familiar from the shop update, some are totally new as in the past day or two. Let me know how they are and as always, feel free to use!

RS Ahilya Uddhaar scene
text is my FAV dialogue Vishwamtira says in scene and one of my favorite one-liners from mythos in general... basically means "anyone can blame another and bring them down, but it takes someone special to lift them back up" 😍

RS Shri Ram-Sugreev pratham bhent
with text from one of SK's Sudama-Krishna songs, meaning "great or small, axalted or lowly, king or pauper... in friendship none of this matters, in the land of love a friend is simply a friend"

AS Ramayan Swayamvar
she looked so pretty here!

AS Ramayan Vivah

SK ORIGINAL Dwarika Nirmaan 😍
with text from the BEAutiful bhajan that used to be after the scene, meaning "my friend, He himself will give you protection, refuge, joy, and relief... come on now, Krishna has called upon you!"

RS LakshmiNarayan

RS Bharat Milaap (the beginning)
This is the least impressive and most uncomplicated siggie from this set, I think, but had to do something with this pic cuz I LOVE it soooo much and I want to remind someone about getting more pics of the whole storyline :P... text is from the lovely song we hear as Bharat travels to Chitrakoot, "Ram is nectar and Bharat is the hummingbird who craves it, without a drop of grace his soul is not at ease"... just love every bit of the Bharat Milaap track cuz it's so meaningful!

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, thank you so much for liking them Lola di! Aur yeh kya? Yaha toh apne ek update hi kar liya! OMG, gorgeous siggs! I love the Lakshmi Narayan one soooooooooooooo much! Deepika and Arun look so divine as Lakshmi and Narayan! And the lighting effects you used on all of them are just out of this world! Love your style so much!
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Awww thanks a million Aishu, you're soooo sweet πŸ€— I'm really glad you liked the different effects, will use them more often then! And yes, Arun and Deepika made a lovely LakshmiNarayan... as if they're straight out of a painting! I think given the limited technology back then RS's crew did a spectacular job with the Ksheer Sagar sets πŸ‘

And before I forget, I wanna repost the VMs that I had made back in the CCs before I start on new ones... I'll start with this Shri Ram and Shabri one since a sig Aishu made a few pages back reminded me of it... hope you guys like, and watch out for sigs made my Janu, Deeps, and me πŸ˜†:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGXo8t8kgtU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Time for replies! πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you everyone for liking my sigs and all the sweettt comments! πŸ€— Your comments encourage me to make more n more siggys! πŸ˜³

@ Gunu - I lovee each and everyone of the siggys you made for Women's Day! Sooo beautiful! ❀️Truly, those women are the greatest ever! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@ Minu - woww dear, lovely siggys you made! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I esp. liked the "An Unfulfilled Wish" one...it's so bittersweet, I dunno whether to cry or keep smiling! πŸ˜³

@ Aishu - awesome JSK & SK siggys, all are beautiful! πŸ˜ And the animated ones are to die for, esp with the new effects you used!!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@ Sema - yayyy thanks for joining us here! πŸ˜ƒ Stunning VM you made! πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘ The pics you used match the song so perfectly!! Do make more soon!

@ Janu - all the reqs you shared were awesome! πŸ˜ Woww your new siggys are too lovely for words! Great work! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@ Lola - stunning reqs , so is the ONS siggy! πŸ˜³ Love it so much! β€οΈ  And your new siggys...I'm speechless!! πŸ˜² I esp love love love the Ahalya Udhaar & LakshmiNarayan ones πŸ˜³ Make moreeeee! πŸ˜† Your VM was really sweet! The vid was nicely blended with the pics and the song you used was honeyed-sweet! 😳 I love the lines "..aise hai mere Ram..." 
 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wOw, great work on the cgs, Lola diii, Aishu dii, and Janu diii, all the creations are just so beautiful !!😍 I luv how this forum is so diverse in its show, we get to see the luvely creations of all shows at once instead of in individual forums !!  Thanx for making such luvely stuffs!πŸ˜›

Lola diiii, I replied to ur post in the pic gallery diii, I think u missed it.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†